Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the Tune of My Heartbeat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

Number of posts : 708
SexynessPoints :
To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-06

To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:35 pm

I will see him again.

The big black cloth covering the stage abruptly went down as a signal that the Concert indeed has begun.

The screams were getting louder. Cheers can be heard everywhere. Light boards and light sticks are up in the air.

Some were screaming Rain, some were screaming Jihoon, some were just screaming. Hugging each other, jumping in excitement, everyone is so thrilled. Like finally seeing someone you’ve longed to see for years.

She just saw him the last night. And yet, she is wants to see him again. But contrary to everyone who was jumping for joy, Sky just stood there. Not knowing what to think. Not knowing what to expect. This is her first time to see Rain perform. She knows he’s great but still, not knowing what to expect gives her the chills.

The LED flashes drops of rain. The scream got louder. She can’t breathe anymore. It’s a totally different feeling of excitement. A submarine appeared on the screen as the metal gate goes up.

The fans were cheering for Rain. Sky was at the back of the pit zone being literally pushed by the fans that were jumping in excitement. A huge submarine air balloon appeared. She almost got deaf just by hearing the screams of everyone. She was still speechless.

The background music got louder and louder. Until there was a sound of explosion and the air balloon suddenly exploded.

And Rain appeared. Wearing his game face on. Ready to show the world that he is the best.

The concert started and Sky was totally mesmerized by his performances. It’s true. She underestimated him. He is more than good. He’s the best. She has never been amazed by anyone’s performance other than him. He has this charisma that everyone falls in love witht. And he knows how to communicate with his audience. She almost forgot to take note of his English spiels. As she is so busy to just looking at him. But good thing she remembered the main reason why she’s here.

The Concert ended and she was both happy and sad. Happy that for 2 hours, he was just there. And she’s free to look at him. Even if he doesn’t know where she really is, even if they didn’t have an eye contact, even if she is invisible. Still, he is there, smiling, waving, and giving flying kisses. Like it was for her.

When the concert ended, that’s when she felt exhausted. Checking nearly almost every seat in the arena for 3 hours, plus standing for 2 hours without lunch since the previous day, she felt fatigued.

She went up to one of the staffs that she will not be joining the convoy as she would look for Scott. When she arrived at the gate, he was not there. She sat on the gutter and rested her head on her knees. She felt so weak. She can still feel her heart beating fast when Rain swung his head on her direction. She immediately hid on one of the light boards in front of her.

“Hey, you waited long?”

She looked up and saw Scott. He is now riding his big red motor bike. Sky was too weak to respond.

“Hey!!! You look pale! What happened to you? Did you eat dinner?”

“N-not yet.”

“Oh man! Come on! Get your butt in here and we will grab something to eat.”

“I don’t have money.”

“Don’t worry! This one’s free!”

So she did what he told her.

“Hold on tight. You might fall asleep before we reach our destination. I don’t want to be accused of murder.” He said while he pulled her hands to embrace him tighter.

~o~

JIhoon was sitting in front of the huge mirror backstage. The concert has ended and it was yet again, another successful event. It was his first time to perform in Australia and he did give his best. Bunches of flowers have been arriving to greet him. Everyone was so happy especially his dancers. He just gazed on how satisfied everyone is.

She didn’t really show her face to me.

He remembered Sky. He was afraid to ask anyone if they did see her. He was afraid to know the truth. If she didn’t show up and do her assignment, he will be really pissed off.

“Hi Sexy.” Hye Min is walking towards him with her stylish black dress. Elegant as ever.

“Hey.” He smiled upon seeing her. Hye Min did help him yet again. She’s one of the main reasons why the Sydney Concert happened. And today he had decided.

He will take her.

They hugged. Tight. Seems like no one wanted to let go. Jihoon hugged her more as a gratitude.

“Do you wanna know a secret?” She whispered.

“Yeah. Wae?” He smiled curiously.

“It’s almost like a miracle happened today!” She was so ecstatic as she held on to his hands.

“Why? What happened?”

“You have no idea. Yesterday, we checked the ticket sales at lunch time. And it was not even 50% sold. Everyone was actually worried and we didn’t tell you about it. But it was just unbelievable! The ticket sales went up by around 9pm last night and even today here at the Arena. We were so surprised that we ask them around and they said that there’s someone who advertised the concert by giving out-”

“Sky.”

“I’m sorry?”

“Sky. Where’s Sky?!” He looked around with a questioning look.

“I’m sorry but I am talking to you and you are looking for Sky?”

“Mianhae, I was just thinking-”

“Is she more important than what I’m telling you?”

“No. No. Okay, go ahead with your story.”

“Do I look like I want to go ahead with my story?” She looked really upset.

“Mian.”

“Let’s go. I need a drink.”

~o~

Sky and Scott arrived at the club’s entrance. There were few people inside and they were greeted by the staff. It looks posh.

Scott talked to the Manager and introduced himself. Then they were asked to go inside to have dinner.

“Do you know the people here?”

“Not really. But since I work at the Arena, I was given special privileges for the after concert party tonight.”

“After concert?”

“Yep. Sponsored by our Management. Your crushy should be here in a minute.”

“What?”

Then a group of familiar people entered the club. He’s right. They are here.

“Come on let’s go!”

“What? We just ordered! And you need to eat young lady!”

She can’t do anything but to obey him. She made sure not to look back so no one will se her. After eating, she ordered a few cocktails. She needs this. She wants to sleep right away when she arrived at the hotel.

When they are about to leave, she requested if she can first go to the washroom. She needed to go up the 2nd floor since all cubicles are being used at the ground floor. As she went up the stairs, she caught a glimpse of Jihoon placing a ring on Hye Min’s finger. She then immediately hugged him.

She almost fell off the stairs and totally forgot about going to the washroom and went down quickly. She asked Scott to drop her at the hotel which he graciously agreed.

“What is happening with you? You look pale again. And you can’t even walk straight.”

“Nothing. I’m just tired. Let’s go. Please?”

“Yeah. Yeah. Hop now. And please, hold on tighter. You look weaker.”

She hugged him tight and they sped off.

[dohtml]<object width="300" height="80"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/m/TMS5EM3j3o/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/TMS5EM3j3o/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="80" wmode="transparent"></embed></object> [/dohtml]

~o~

Jihoon’s now sitting at the back of the rented black Mercedes Benz. Hye Min is sleeping on his shoulder. Her hand is on his lap wanting to feel secured. He again remembered what she told him about the tickets. Can Sky be possibly the reason for the increase number of sales? That sounds impossible. But then again, what if it's true? He yelled at her last night, threw the flier on her and said a lot of hurtful words. He said he didn't need help.

He closed his eyes once more and took a deep breath. As the car stopped at the junction, he looked at the window on his left. He saw a girl riding at the back of a guy on his motorbike. Her long black hair is covering her face. She embraces the guy like she needed him. Her head is resting on his right shoulder. Even without seeing her face, he knows that the girl is suffering from emotional pain. He wanted to comfort her. The car started to run as well the motorbike. The wind blew the girl's hair away from her face.

And there was Sky.

He shut his eyes trying to figure out if it’s just his imagination. He must have drunk too much alcohol. When he opened his eyes, she’s gone.

~o~

Jihoon is now being accompanied by Hye Min to his room. He was singing non-stop as he shambled down the corridor.

“Jihoon, you are so drunk.” She giggled while saying that. She must be excited. Maybe something will happen to them tonight at her advantage.

Jihoon took out the card and can’t swipe it properly. He was looking at the corridor checking Sky’s door. The card dropped and he picked it up. When he looked at the corridor again, he saw Sky shambling at the corridor being accompanied by a blonde guy. His blood went all up to his head upon seeing them.

“Ya!” The three were shocked.

Jihoon walked over to them.

“Ha! Is this the reason why you didn’t show your face the whole day?!” He is so out of it.

“Jihoon! Oh my. Please excuse him. He’s drunk-”

“So this is why you didn’t do your homework again today huh?! I bet you were having a joy ride the while you are expected to work!” He pointed at her.

“Jihoon!”

Sky just bowed her head. It’s just unbelievable that after again another long and tiring day, he is again screaming at her face. No explanation will make him stop. Sky thinks he’s just making an excuse so he can humiliate her.

“With all due respect Sir-”

“Shut up. I’m not talking to you.” He then looked at Sky.

“If you showed yourself tomorrow unprepared for our lesson, you are so dead.”

“I’m sorry but you can’t talk like that to my friend.”

“Friend? Ha! Friend? Aaigoo…… Last time I checked, this girl is a man hater with no friends. And now, look what we have! Is this scheming or what-hik!” Jihoon is totally out of control. Sky remained quiet.

"Jihoon, stop it!" Hye Min tried to pull him but he shoved her away.

Scott cannot tolerate Jihoon's attitude anymore. He know what she has been through the whole day today, so he decided to hell him,

“You may be her boss, but who are you to-

“Who am I? Who am I?! I’ll show you!”

He grabbed Sky’s arm and harshly kissed her.

The three were both surprised by this unexpected gesture from Rain. Sky didn’t appreciate what he did. She used all her remaining strength to push him away from her.

With her left hand on her mouth, she ran away from him. Crying.

As she closed and leaned on her door, she cried louder. Aside from physical fatigue, she feels she’s emotionally wasted. Just thinking about distributing fliers under the sun, walking and talking to strangers the whole day, checking each and every seat at the Arena, she feels she doesn’t deserve to be humiliated. Not in front of her new found friend.

She has changed for the better but why did he change and became worse? He may have a point to be angry at her but should he really punish her?

There are still hundreds of questions that are going through her mind. One fact remains, she is willing to change for him. But the next big question is…

Is he worth it?

~End of Chapter 14~
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :
To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:35 pm

~Chapter 15~

~Goodbye Friend, Hello Stranger.~

Tok. Tok. Tok

Jihoon opened his eyes.

“Awww..” Hang-over usually sucks. But this tremendous amount of pain is just unbearable.

Tok. Tok. Tok

He reached for his alarm clock and wanted to throw it on the door.

“Who could be waking me up this early?” He buried his hands on his face. This is when the flash back comes in.

Hye Min. Running away from the corridor with tears. She is extremely mad when she saw him kissed Sky.

How can I hurt her again? Didn’t I promise to make her happy?

The blonde guy whom really wanted to hit on the face. But he didn’t. He can’t. He shouldn’t.

That moron. He even had the guts to lecture me.

“Hey dude, if you like the girl, tell her! Don’t just go around kissing her if you can’t express your feelings.”

Sky. Running away from the corridor with tears. Really pissed. He can tell by the way she pushed him.

He knows he deserves a slap on the face. He shouldn’t have done what he did. It was a total disrespect. But it was an instinct. His body seemed to just have a life of its own once he saw her with another guy swaying all over the corridor.

And she said she’s a man hater! How come they are almost hugging each other? Didn’t she know how much I suffered on her wicked hands? How dare her go around swirling with another guy?

TOK!!!!! TOK!!!!!!!!! TOK!!!!!!!

The knock got louder. Obviously impatient. He still didn’t move coz he’s afraid to see Hye Min in front of him.

He has not decided what to tell her yet. It has not been 24 hours since he made her happy… And he just made her cry. Again.

Silence. The person might have given up.

TOK! TOK! TOK!!!!!!!!

“I’m leaving. Don’t blame me if we didn’t have English lessons today.”

He heard Sky talking from outside the door.

“Ya!” He was alarmed to hear her voice. He didn’t expect that she will even show her face to him after what he did last night.

Jihoon got up immediately after throwing the bed cover on the floor. He’s wearing his usual attire. TOP LESS. And boxers.

He opened the door quickly and saw Sky preparing to leave. She was stunned at the sudden opening of the door and seeing him shirtless, grasping for air.

Sky is wearing a halter-neck Adidas tennis dress. She looks really sexy.

Why is she wearing sexy clothes all of a sudden? They must have a date.

He felt his blood boiling again.

She’s wearing an oversized sun glasses. Obviously hiding her eyes.

“Are you ready?” He’s talking about the English lessons.

“Are you ready?” She looked at him from head to toe.

“I will be. Get in.” She’s hesitant but still managed to go inside. Besides, she should remain professional.

Jihoon felt the tension in the air. He’s not used to having her inside the room anymore. He has a lot of questions on his mind about the guy he saw last night. He wanted to scream at her. Question her about their relationship and tell her that she doesn’t have the right to become friends with any guy because she is a man hater for crying out loud!

He wanted to apologize to her. Tell her he’s not as bad as she thinks. That he’s just drunk last night and will make sure that it won’t happen again. But he can’t. He can’t promise he won’t kiss her again. Coz believe it or not, he’s not even a little regretful of what he did last night. He feels he can do it again and again each time he sees her with another guy.

He wanted to throw her on his bed right this very minute. Looking at her long flawless legs, exposed sexy back and contoured hip as she walks inside his room.

He needs to go shower now. He is still in his right state of mind and he knows he’s gonna get killed if he even think of touching even a strand of her hair. Shower is the best medicine for now.

“I’m gonna go shower.” Wanna come with me? He thought.

“Yeah, go ahead.” You stink. She thought.

Of course it was a joke on her part. He does look devilishly sexy in front of him. And he smells really good despite drinking gallons of alcohol the other night. But she has to remember… she hates him. And this, make him stink.

~o~

Jihoon went out of the bathroom with his robe on. He was wiping his hair when he saw Sky laying some papers on the small coffee table.

“What are those?” He asked as he sat down. He tries to pretend nothing happens the other night. If he even dared bring it up, he might be going back to Korea with a big pair of black eyes. Better not remind her and wake the monster within her.

“Your scripts.” She didn’t look up. She’s really good in treating coldly now. And this Jihoon can’t stand. He would appreciate it more if she’ll scream at him or slap him instead of being this cold.

She started talking.

“Alright. Underlined words are those you pronounced properly. Encircled words are minor slips that can be corrected easily - “

“Did you sleep well?”

Silence.

“Highlighted words need major attention and practice-” That’s all she can answer to him.

He’s obviously not listening. He’s just looking straight at her trying to figure out what’s beneath those dark sunglasses.

She’s obviously not willing to entertain any interruptions. Not today.

“I prepared some-”

“Take your glasses off”

“I’m sorry?”

“It’s distracting. Take it off.” He sounded very demanding.

“It shouldn’t matter. Just look at the paper-”

He took it off himself. And was shocked.

Before his eyes, he saw a pair of red weary eyes. She doesn’t need to say what she is going through right now. Her eyes say it all.

Jihoon felt a pinch on his chest. He is the reason why she’s going through much pain and now she looks really tired and lifeless.

Silence.

“So you went to the concert?”

“Of course.” She’s still not looking at him.

“Did… did you enjoy it?” He looks guilty.

“How can I enjoy it if I’m busy listening to your spiels?”

“Ya! I wasn’t talking the whole time! I was singing, dancing! Did you really watch? Or were you-”

“What? Busy scheming on guys?” She asked sourly.

“A-ani…”

Silence.

“Are we gonna start or what?” She asked impatiently.

“Mianhe…” he took a deep breath. She didn’t respond.

“I know what I did last night was stupid. I was wrong. Mianhe.”

It took a lot of maturity and courage for him to say those words. She better accept it.

She just stared at him trying to figure out if he’s saying the truth.

“You better be sorry. Or I wouldn’t know what I can do to you if you did that again.” That’s all she said.

“Ya… did you accept my apology or not?”

“It’s none of your business.”

“You-… Ya……… better say it. Or else-”

“Or else what?”

“Or else… I wouldn’t sleep.”

“Gereum.. suit yourself.”

“Aishhh…” She’s becoming annoying again.

And that’s more like it.

Honestly, he didn’t like it very much when she was very kind to him. Surprising, he likes her when she’s stubborn. It brings out her real character which makes him appreciate her more.

“Alright. I put some asterisks on the words you miss. We are going to try-”

“Sky.”

“What?!” He just loves interrupting people when they are pretending to be unaffected by what’s happening!

“Kumawo.”

“Aish.. We are not even finished yet! Say your piece when you even learned how to pronounce properly.”

“Ani. I mean, with the tickets. I learned that you were a big help. Actually, more than big. I… wouldn’t have many people watching me without you… Gomapta.”

Since he already started to apologize to her, why not be thankful?

“Ah.. that..” Sky didn’t expect to her praises today. She was caught off guard.

“And for checking all the seats at the stadium.” She looked up to him in surprised. He was blushing.

“Neh… that guy told me last night.”

“He did?”

“Ya… Why is there a sparkle in your eyes?”

“Huh? I was just.. surprised.”

“You better be. Or I will kiss you again in front of him.” He stood up to get some water.

“You’re not gonna go away with it next time. But hey, what did he say? You talk to him?” She got really curious that they talked instead of beating each other up.

“AISH!!!!!!!!! You are irritating me! Go back to work!”

“Ya… you are the one who keeps on changing the topic. Pabbo.”

“You-” He wanted to crush her. In his arms.

Honestly for him, when he kissed her last night he realized how much he missed her. After not seeing her for 2 days when he told her to stay away from him, it was he who suffered most.

But how about Hye Min? That’s another issue altogether.

Aish… Thinking of this makes me crazy.

Knowing that Jihoon talked to Scott makes her hatred subside. She doesn’t know the details of their conversation but now that he apologized and appreciates her, she thinks that she can set aside her feelings for the meantime. And just do what expected of her. To work as a tutor.

“Okay as you said, let’s go back to work and start with B and V. This you really have to be careful. Coz it creates a whole different meaning if you mispronounce words.”

“Mwo? Wae? What did I mispronounce? Give me one.”

“When you say love. Sometimes you say “laB” instead of “loVe.” You better be careful with this, coz when you say “my lab” people will think that it’s an abbreviation of laboratory and that you own a laboratory or something. Especially when you say “I lab you” which doesn’t make any sense at all.”
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:36 pm

“I get you. But do you really have to be harsh when talking to me?’

“What do you mean? Is that harsh? Hey, good thing you’re cute so you can pull it off. But seriously, you sounded really funny.”

“YA!!!!!!!! You are harsh!!!!!!! And YES I AM CUTE!!!!!! So don’t punish for it! But don’t worry, it’s noted. And like you said, I should practice. So everyday, I will say, “I LOVVVVVVVE YOU…… SKY.”

“Ya. Don’t spit on my face. Araso?”

“I am not spitting on you, my LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE.”

“GAAAAA!!!!!! GROSSSSS!!!!!!” She wiped her face with her hand.
Surprisingly, learning English with Sky is so much fun. She has unique and creative teaching style. Not the typical student-teacher set-up with very formal lessons. Her style is more relaxed and straight forward. She gives examples, rationale and cause and effect for each mispronounced words. She makes him more aware now.

And she challenges him. That’s what he likes the most.

~o~

They parted before lunch. Jihoon had last minute meeting with his manager before they fly back to Korea in the afternoon.

On the other hand, Sky went to Scott’s house to say goodbye. Though she just met him yesterday, she treasures the time they spent together.

“Hey.”

“HEY!!!!!! How are you? Are you okay?”

“Yeah…” They are now in front of his porch.

“I’m leaving Sydney today. Just wanna drop by and say thank you. And sorry… for the hassle.”

“Oh no.. No problem at all. How’s the guy?”

“Guy? Oh.. Rain? He’s.. okay.”

“Ha. He’s so wasted last night. He even pinned me down and said I should stay away from his woman.”

“Huh? He said that?”

“Oh you should see him! That poor guy. Haha! Almost about to cry. So I told him, not to worry coz you like him too.”

“WHAAAAAAAAAT??!? Tell me you’re joking!!!!!!!!”

“I wish I can say that but no. Did you see how huge his fists are? Do you think I wanna get hit by those? I still love my life.”

“You… you are impossible!!!!!!!”

“I really didn’t tell him how much you like him! I just said that I just met you today and you helped me checked all the seats which made you exhausted that’s why I was accompanying you to your room. And I said that you cared for him and his fans that’s why you did that.”

“Good Lord, please help me help myself not to slap the face of the guy in front of me.” She prayed loud while looking at the ceiling.

“Ahhahahha! Come on!! I just said the truth!”

“No wonder why he’s so kind to me today!”

“Oh really? Hahhaahah! He must be relieved with what I said, coz he apologized afterwards and even invited me to drink with him.”

“And you did?”

“I didn’t. Coz I told him he needs to sleep coz he’s in deep ****. Remember, there’s another girl who ran away after you.”

“Oh.. her.”

“Yes. Her. And you are jealous of her.”

“I am not.”

“Oh good Lord. Please help me help my friend to get out of her denial state.”

“Aishhh..”

“Haha! You Koreans are really cute when you do that.”

“Ya. You Australians are really cute when you try to change the topic so you won’t get beaten up.”

“Hahahaha!! That’s unfair. It’s not just Australians who do that!”

“Yeah, I know. I just got run out of what I want to say. Haha!”

And they continued laughing and talking until they needed to part. Sky really likes Scott as a good friend. He is matured and very light to talk to. She learns a lot from him. And though he’s handsome and all that, there’s no spark. He is the best friend material.

~o~

When they arrived at the airport, Sky was with her uncle. She didn’t see Jihoon leave the hotel. He learned that he needs to discuss an upcoming project with his Manager. Therefore, he will be very busy, even on the plane.

Since JYP booked their flight, she was seated at the business class section. She can see Jihoon discussing things with his Manager. Hye Min is also present on the other isle. They all look busy.

Hye Min seems to be very distant. Not her usual touchy self. Sky thinks that Jihoon is affected by this. She spent the whole flight watching them.

Jihoon on the other hand can’t concentrate very much on the conversation. A lot of talks about the upcoming concert are coming up. He feels that the preparation is rushed. But he trusts Hye Min. She will surely make things right.

She looked back and saw Sky. She must be lonely sitting alone. Though he wanted to approach her, he needs to deal with a lot of things. Aside from work, he can’t stand hurting Hye Min again. She will be very upset if she sees him talking to Sky.

When they arrived in the airport, he was escorted by several body guards. He didn’t have the chance to say goodbye to Sky. He went straight to his van where a lot of people are waiting for him.

Jihoon’s Manager came up to Sky.

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Neh, Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed to him.

“Jihoon will have a very busy schedule starting tomorrow to discuss some upcoming projects. We will contact you again if we need to schedule his English lessons. As for his outfits, he will have a CF that needs to be shot in India in a few weeks. You might be tasked to work with us. So please make yourself available.”

“Neh… I will. Kamsahamnida.”

And they parted.

Sky went with her uncle to visit her Mom at the hospital.

~o~

She’s so nervous. This is the first time to see her Mom again after a very long time. She worried that she can’t walk again.

As they entered the room, she saw her Mom lying on bed with her right leg in a cast. At least, she doesn’t look badly hurt now.

A tall, handsome guy in a suit, with built just like Jihoon was assisting her Mom as she eats her porridge.

“Omma.” She rushed to her and hugged her tight.

“Sky……” She hugged her back. They cried as the guy stepped back. No need to ask forgiveness. The tightness of their embrace says it all.

JYP gave the flower to her Mom and left. He said that he’ll be back in awhile.

“By the way, Yun Yeong-seon-shi, this is my daughter Sky. She’s a very brave lady.”

“Neh, Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed and reached for his hand.

“Nice to finally meet you.” He smiled. He’s handsome and looks very professional.

“Thank you for taking care of my Mom while I’m away. We are very grateful. Gomapsubminda.”

“Oh no problem. It’s my pleasure.” He bowed to her.

“Omma… how did you meet Mr. Yun? I think he needs to go to work. He’s still on his business suit.”

“Yeong-seon-shi always drops by after his work. He is a very nice and sweet guy. I really like him.”

“Kamsahamnida, Omma.” He replied.

Sky was taken aback. The guy is calling her Mom, Omma. They must be really close now. She felt a bit jealous.

“I… I was… the one who accompanied her here. When she got hit.”

“Ohh.. gurae? Kamasahamnida. You are really a good man. Did you see the guy who hit my mom? I better look for him and kick him in the A$$. Do you know that I am a boxer?”

“Oh.”

“Neh, and I haven’t beaten a guy in like 1 week. The guy who hit my Mom needs to die this very minute do you know that? Look what he has done to the poor lady?! And now you are here to take care of her.”

“Hehehe. Yeong-seon-shi, do not be afraid of my daughter. She’s just joking.”

“Of course not, Omma! I am serious. I’ll make him pay for what he did to you. And you, Yeong-seon-shi, God Bless you.” She keeps on bowing her head.

This girl is really something. The guy thought.

“Actually… I know him.”

“Mwo???? You do?? Oh good heavens! What a blessing! Show him to me!”

“He is… me.”

“MWO!?!

~End of Chapter 15~
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:38 pm

To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Book2Finalcopy

~Chapter 16~

~ De Ja Vu~

A French word which literally means, "already seen." Those who have experienced the feeling describe it as an overwhelming sense of familiarity with something that shouldn't be familiar at all.

Kyung Hee University Medical Center.

Room 202.

Saturday @ exactly 4:55 PM.

Knock Knock.

A gentle knock was heard. It seems like the person knocking didn’t want to wake the patient inside the room.

Please don’t tell me he’s here. Please?

The door opened. And it’s him.

AGAIN.

To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Gongyoozs8

Sky had to grasp for some air.

He looked really different today.

Not wearing his usually business attire, Yeong Seon looked cool with his casual black polo shirt paired with stone washed blue jeans. His hair is styled with gel which made him looked like he just finished shower. He indeed looked fresh.

Sky looked at the broad shoulders in front of her and didn’t move. Or rather, she can’t move.

“You’re late.” He said in a cool tone.

“Are you my alarm clock?” His voice turned her evil switched ON. She pushed the door wider so she can enter the room.

This is the same scenario as yesterday. And the other day. And the day before that. As much as she doesn’t want to see this guy’s face inside her Mom’s hospital room, she can’t do anything. This guy sticks to her Mom like a glue.

“Oh, you are here…my baby…” Her mom spread her arms wide to hug her. Sky immediately smiled and hugged her back.

“Yeong Seon is early today.” Omma looked at Yeong Seon affectionately.

“I figured.” Sky sat on the chair next to the hospital bed.

“What took you so long?” He sounded innocent which irritated her.

She didn’t answer.

“I’m talking to you.”

She rolled her eyes and pretended to whistle.

“See Omma, this is why I always visit you. I can’t trust mentally challenged people to take care of you -“

“I AM NOT MENTALLY CHALLENGED!!”

“And someone who appears to be deaf for a moment then suddenly hears people and SCREAM on top of her lungs.” He continued talking.

Omma laughed her heart out. She totally enjoys Yeong Seon’s company. He knows how to make her laugh.

Sky tried to strike back.

“I just can’t believe that some people are so stupid to hit an old woman with his car and still has the nerve to visit her everyday trying to convince himself that he’s not at fault.”

“SKY! Yeong Seon is just being nice.” Her mom shouted to stop her.

“Nice… He was the one who hit you and still has the nerve to show his face here. Fine, he paid for the damages. Can we move on now?”

Yeong Seon smiled at her which made her tick even more.

“I think you daughter just got visited by here “monthly visitor”. Don’t worry about it Omma. Let’s just eat Ramyeon.”

Looking at the two of them eating noodles is the same scenario she saw yesterday. And the other day. And the day before that.

Didn’t he know that I want to eat noodles with my Mom too? Feed her too? Laugh with her too?

Sky feels that her Mom likes to be with Yeong Seon than her.

And isn’t that unfair? I mean, he hit her with his car! Now her 2 legs have casts on it and Doctor says it’ll take her 2 more months before she can walk. Is that acceptable?

She feels that Yeong Seon is pretending to care about her mom.

I’m sure he doesn’t have any friends or relatives at all. That’s why he keeps on coming in here to hang around with my Mom. I mean, why not just find another Mom?

And she hates it that she tried a several times to punch him on the face but his reflexes are so good that he always catches her fist.

Is he the male version of Kill Bill? Geezz.

He looked at the girl in front of him. One word to describe her?

Stubborn.

No.

Rebellious.

Ani.

Uncompassionate.

Merciless?

Brutal?

She pouted her lips one more time.

Beautiful?

“Ani. Ani. Ani. Ani.” He shook his head. It can’t be. He has high standards! He has taste!

“Ya. The mental ward is at the 2nd floor. You’re welcome there.” She put one foot on her Mom’s bed.

Tzz. How un-lady like.

Look at her. Good thing she has long hair or I’ll seriously think she’s a HE.

She’s even more manly than me, I think.

And she tried so many times to hit me on the face! Ha! Good thing I am a black belt in Karate.

“Aw. Aw.” Omma started to feel pain. Both stood up and rushed to her side.

“Omma!” They both shouted.

“I think I need pain killers.”

“Okay. I’ll get one.” They both responded and started to leave the room.

They reached for the door knob and Yeong Seon touched her hand. They looked at each other.

“You stay. I will go get Omma her medicine.” He demanded.

“No. YOU stay. I will go get MY Omma her medicine.” She demanded.

No one wants to listen and both headed towards the hospital’s drug store.

Surprisingly, this Hospital didn’t have pain killers prescribed by Omma’s Doctors at the moment.

“What the? What kind of hospital is this?! Didn’t you consider closing your store for a minute? What kind of-” Sky started to rant at the Hospital personnel in front of her.

“Ya. Ya. Let’s go outside and buy the medicine.” He put his hands on her shoulder and gently pushed her away from the counter.

Surprisingly her body didn’t react negatively to his touch. She let him push her to whichever direction he wanted to. He even touched her elbow while walking down the stairs and she let him guide her. She thinks Yeong Seon has the gift of dominating people.

Next thing she knows, she’s inside his car.

To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Jihoon

“The number you dialed is not in service or out of coverage area.” He heard that familiar recorded voice again.

He wiped his face with his left hand out of frustration. He has been dialing Sky’s Australia number for the hundredth time now. Funny thing is, he knows that he wouldn’t be able to contact her but he still keeps on trying.

If he only doesn’t treat his cellphone as his girlfriend, he could have thrown it out of the window since he first tried calling her.

“Jihoon, I think we need to get you a new English Tutor. JYP is out of the country and can’t be reached, he’s the only one who knows Sky’s number.”

“I don’t want to start with another Tutor again, Ahjussi.” He replied to his Manager without even looking at him.

“But what should we do? We can’t even find her. We don’t even know if she’s in Seoul.”

“She is in Seoul!” Jihoon tapped the table to raise his point.

“How did you know? Didn’t you just mention that she loves to run away from her parents? How sure are you that she’s here?” his Manager challenged him.

“I… I can feel it. She’s here.” He took a deep breath.

“Not to mention, you need to a new fashion consultant. You Nikon shooting in India will happen in a few days and until now, you haven’t agreed to their costume proposals.”

“Sky will be the one do that right?” He reminded his Manager.

“We don’t even know if she is still alive, right? How can a dead person decide on your costume?” His Manager replied irritably.

“Ya! Don’t say bad words! Hyuuuuunnng!” He is indeed affected by his Manager’s cruel joke.

“Jihoon, seriously. If she doesn’t appear in the office by tomorrow afternoon, I’m sorry. I’m getting you another tutor and a new fashion consultant.”

“But-”

“I’m your Manager and I should know how to manage your career. That is IF, your career is still important to you. We can’t wait for her forever.”

Jihoon took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:39 pm

To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 HyeMin

“Annyeonghasaeyo.” A familiar voice greeted Jihoon and his Manager.

“Hye Min! Good thing you are here. Please discuss your Tokyo Concert update to Jihoon. This guy needs good news.” Jihoon’s Manager stood up and gave the seat to Hye Min.

“Oh. Gomapta.” She bowed and took the seat.

Jihoon looked at Hye Min’s beautiful face. He already felt this same feeling before. It seems like this scenario with Hye Min and his Manager already happened way back. But he’s not sure when. Even the conversation seemed familiar.

“If I’m an ice cream, I think I already melted.” Hye Min smiled at Jihoon.

“Oh. Ah. God. Ah. Sorry.” Jihoon shook his head.

“I’m beautiful?”

“Y-yeh. Of course.”

Hye Min reached for his hand. Surprisingly, he let her have it and even squeezed her hand in return. Realizing that he gave her the permission to hold him, Hye Min reached for his other hand and gently squeezed it.

She can’t remember the first time she dreamt of holding these soft hands. A lot of women all over the world would die just to shake his hands. And she is one of them.

She thought that working hard as an events coordinator will make her win his heart in an instant. But until now, after years of working with him, she is still unsure of how he feels. Until today.

Something in her is saying that he is willing to give “them” a chance. She feels it by the way he squeezes her hands.

“Aw.” She felt cramp on her stomach.

“Wae? Waeyo? Kwenchana?” She looked at his worried face.

Wow. He is concerned.

“This is nothing.”

“No. Of course, it’s not nothing. Do you still feel pain?”

She doesn’t feel the pain anymore. She’s back to normal.

“Ye-Yes. It’s still… painful.”

“Aish… come, let’s go to hospital.” Jihoon stood up and took her elbow.

“No. No need. I just forgot to eat lunch today. I’m just hungry.” She already made up a story anyway, why not make it an excuse to ask him for lunch?

“Okay. Let’s eat lunch. Palli.”

BINGO.

“Are you sure?” She’s rejoicing inside.

“Of course! I’m not busy. Come on please let’s go. My treat.”

She took a deep breath.

So this is how it feels to be like Jihoon’s Queen.

My World Star.

“Don’t you have a job?” Yeong Seon asked innocently while driving.

“Huh?” She was startled. She realized where she is. Busy thinking about her past life, she’s trying to figure out when did this situation happen.

“So how does it feel being a bum?”

“Who’s the bum? Me? Or You?” She asked.

“Huh. Of course, you. I can’t be bum, you see me in business attire everyday.”

“Wae? Can’t bums wear business attire if they wanted too?”

“Okay, point taken. So are you a bum?”

“No.” She timidly answered.

“So where do you work?”

To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Sky

She can’t answer. Where does she work exactly?

“Okay. Got you. Just to save face, let’s pretend I didn’t ask if you’re a bum.”

“I told you, I’m not. It’s just that. I work for someone really BIG that I can’t disclose it.”

“Oh Gurae? Does that BIG person know that you are working for him? Haha.”

“Ya!! If you know whom I am working for, you would even beg for an autograph!” She crossed her arms and looked outside the window.

“Oooowwwwwww… So he or she is an entertainer huh? Is she Lee Hyori? Eun Hye? Song Hye Kyo?” He must be interested with those women and wanted to get their autographs. But Sky is unfamiliar with them.

“Who are those? My boss is a HE.”

“Oh. Now why would I want an autograph from a guy? Aissh…”

There was silence for awhile.

“Is he… forget it.” He didn’t want to continue it.

“Is he what?”

“Forget it.”

“Oh.My.God. Is he handsome? You’re gay?????”

“Mwo? Of course not! Are you crazy?” He stepped on the gas gear.

“Oh! Oh! Why are you acting so violently? Gosh! You’re so gay! Don’t worry. Let’s just pretend I didn’t ask about it.” She tapped his shoulder.

“Ya! Ya! I’m not gay! I just want to ask if he’s old or not! And what do you do for him? Are you his secretary?”

“What makes you think I’m a secretary?”

“I don’t think you are. Coz secretaries are usually lady like and beautiful. It’s a requirement you know.”

“And you are saying I’m not. Right?”

“Yes. Right. You will pass as a construction worker.”

“Mwo? Well for your information, I’m an English Tutor and a Fashion Consultant of a very famous international star.”

“Wohoowhowww…… Fashion Consultant? You? And what do you teach your boss? How to dress like you?

“What wrong with me?” She checked herself.

Pants. Shirt. Rubber shoes.

“You just don’t dress like a fashion consultant. You know, like those women wearing headdress and really extravagant but weird clothes?”

She didn’t have the chance to respond back as Yeong Seon already parked his car and stepped out.

“What do you want eat?” Jihoon asked Hye Min.

“Mmhhh… cold noodles!” She responded excitedly.

“Cold noodles? Don’t you think it’ll make your stomach more upset?” He change glances from her and the road.

“Aniyo. I think it’ll make me feel better. Plus, I’m eating it with you.” She placed her left hand on Jihoon’s right lap.

He almost jumped outside his car. And Hye Min must have noticed.

“Waeyo? Are you nervous?” She loves how Jihoon reacts positively to her touch.

“A…ani...” He must really be affected.

He parked the car.

“Stay here.”

“Where are you going?”

He didn’t respond and stepped out of the car.

Is he mad?

She immediately stepped out of the car as well.

“Hey! Where are you going? People will recognize you. Ya! Jihoon!” She shouldn’t have screamed his name. Now people are starting to look around, good thing there are lots of Jihoons in Korea.

He walked fast and Hye Min needed to run so she can catch up.

“YA!”

And she collided with a woman who is running from a different direction. They clashed and both fell on the floor.

“AAAWWW!!!” Hye Min shouted in dismay while the woman shouted in pain.

“Watch where you’re-” Hye Min was stunned to see the woman in front of her. It’s the same person she never wished to lay her eyes on ever again.

“Hye Min!” Jihoon screamed and her mind went blank. It’s not time for them to see each other again. No. Not here. Not now.

She felt someone picked her up from the floor.

“Kwenchana?” Jihoon dusted her legs.

Jihoon turned his attention to the other woman who just got picked up by a man.

Maybe her boyfriend. He thought.

“Mianham-” He was about to apologize to the woman on behalf of Hye Min until he caught her eyes.

Those eyes. He’s been waiting for the longest time to look at those beautiful almond eyes. It seemed that the world stopped. Even the people surrounding them stopped.

“Sky.” He heard himself say.

“Kwenchana?” The guy dusted Sky’s arm and legs and squeezed her shoulder. Sky looked at the guy and was disrupted.

Jihoon wanted to explode. How they look at each other’s eyes and lips while he was dusting her off. It's... it's killing him slowly.

He felt this same feeling before when she saw Sky with Scott at the hotel’s corridor. He wasn’t able to control himself that he kissed Sky. But he can’t do that anymore.

Not in front of these people. Not in front of Hye Min.

He looked at the guy in front of him.

He looked confident. Rich. Prominent.

He’s not like Scott who looks like a guy from a boy band. He seemed intimidated by him.

“Mianhamnida.” Sky bowed and pretended that she didn’t see Jihoon’s hand on Hye Min’s shoulder.

She quickly walked away.

Wait! Jihoon’s mind shouted but he can’t shout it out.

How can she walk away just like that?

Didn’t she know I’ve been looking for her weeks?

“Y-yah! Sky! Wait!” He saw himself walking after her.

“Jihoon!” Hye Min called.

Sky stopped walking without looking back.

“Jihoon?” Yeong Seon was trying to figure out if this Jihoon is the same Jihoon who is the pride of Korea. He heard of this name a million times but he’s too busy to even remember how the World Star looks like. He’s not very much updated with the entertainment industry these days, especially with male singers or even actors.

“Deh. I’m Jihoon. Jeong Jihoon. The singer.” Jihoon didn’t know why he had to suddenly boast about his profession. Something in him wants to let this person know that he is well known. He would even like to add actor, commercial model, dancer but that will be too long and it’s not gonna sound too cool.

“Oh. Deh. I remember now. What do you want from Sky?” Yeong Seon put his hands on his pocket.

~End of Chapter 16~
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:40 pm

~Chapter 17~

~White Lies…~

White lie - a euphemism for such lies as one finds it
convenient to tell, and excuses himself for telling.

Lie - A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.

That question was totally unexpected.

Who is he anyway? Is he her boyfriend? How can he ask me a straight question like that? Do I owe him an explanation?

Or is it because he doesn’t know the answer?

Before he can even think of what to say, his body guards came to rescue him. This is because about 20 fans started to gather around him. They started to scream and touch him.

Part of his agreement with his body guard was, he will use his own car and they will follow him. Unless they see that he’s in danger, that’s the only time they will come out.

Jihoon didn’t mind the fans as he was looking straight at this man’s eyes. They are almost equal in height. And their stare at each other are equally intense.

Ahjussi wearing his usual coat with pink tie, approached him and pulled him by the elbow.

He didn’t move.

“Please wait a minute.” He signaled to him while eyes still locked at the man in from of him.

“Well?” Yeong Seon asked innocently.

His facial expression made Jihoon a bit irritated.

Ha. It’s because he’s not popular. He doesn’t have girls screaming on his ears.

The crowed started to get bigger. Jihoon and even Yeong Seong, Hye Min and Sky are being pushed now. His 2 body guards started to pull him away and this time, they didn’t listen to him even if he tried to pull back.

He pulled out a calling card that he’s been keeping on his pocket wherever he goes. He pulled Sky’s arm to face him and put the card on her hand.

“Tomorrow, 5pm.”

Then he let his body guards pull him away.

The fans followed him to his car still screaming, leaving Yeong Seon and Sky standing in the middle of the street.

~

Sky was staring at the card since she sat on Yeong Seon’s car.

J.Y.P.E

In big bold letters. The address of his Uncle’s company is printed as well.

She closed her eyes tightly.

“Can you believe what happened just now? Like about hundreds of girls screaming at us? I mean, him? Haha!” Yeong Seon looked really excited.

Yes he is a serious business man, but at times like this, you can see his childish side.

“God, I think the other girl is looking at me. She must think I can pass as an entertainer too huh? I mean, she does think I’m handsome!” He was smiling like a retard while driving.

Sky looked at him in dismay.

“I don’t look like I’m in the mood to listen to your day dreams, do I?”

“Yaa… I’m just making you laugh. Tsk! You look like someone just died on you.”

She didn’t reply. Instead she looked at the card.

“Seriously, what does he want from you?”

“Huh?” She was surprised.

“Aish.. You look just like him what I asked him what he wants from you. Aigoo…”

She didn’t respond. They didn’t talk for a few minutes.

“AHA!!!!!!!!” He screamed like he thought of something great. Sky jolted and hit him on the head.

“YOU SCARED ME! YOU PABBO-YAA!!!!!!!!”

“Aww! Aww! Ahahahahaha!” He placed his right hand on his stomach and closed his eyes.

“You look at the road!!!!!!!!! Pabbo! Pabbo! Pabbo!” She keeps on pushing him.

“Ya! I am looking!!!!!!!! Aiiishh! Listen to me!”

“Wae!?”

“I think I already know why he gave you the card!”

“Huh? What card?” She was lost.

“Aigooo.. You’ve been looking at that card since you jumped in here. And you are asking what card???” Then he murmured to himself… “Aissh.. Who’s the pabbo now? Aishh..”

“What are you saying?” She positioned her fish like ready to hit him again.

“Nothing. Nothing. Nothing!” He guarded his head.

“Now seriously, I think I know why he gave you that card.” He continued.

Sky didn’t reply.

“He wanted to pirate you.”

“What?”

“HE WANTED TO PIRATE YOU. Do you want me to butt spell it? Aish… I mean, see, you said you are working for some BIG star right? And now, he’s giving you that card and asking you to go to his agency. BINGO! Your boss must be his rival. Am I right? Or AM I RIGHT?”

Aishh.. How can a business man be as stupid as this guy? Sky thought.

“He can’t be the one you are working with, of course.” He continued.

“And why not?”

“Of course, pabboya. Even a grade 1 can answer that. If you work for him, then you should know where his office is, right? Unless you teach him English or dress him up via the Internet.”

Okay, he has a point. And I am not gonna explain to him that I started working for him in Sydney. I mean, do I have to?

“Well, if I were you, I would accept the offer.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, you should let yourself be pirated with Jeong Jihoon. I’ve only see him a few times, and with those few times, he’s wearing those deadly girly printed scarf that is too much for my taste. Seriously, he needs to change his stylist. I mean, he’s the pride of Korea.”

Sky smiled. So it’s not only her who thinks that Jihoon’s fashion statement is a bit off. No thanks to Hye Min.

“I can’t be pirated by anyone.” She announced.

“Why? Do you have exclusive contract with the BIG BOSS?”

“No. Coz I already quit.” She looked away.

“What do you mean? I thought you’re not a bum? Were you lying?”

“Yes. I lied. Sorry. I’m a full time bum.”

“Oh, sucks to be you.” He pressed the horn.

“Thanks for reminding me. But anyway, I have to start looking for a job so you won’t look down on me.” She crossed her arms.

“I am not looking down on you! I was just teasing you. I’m sorry. Hey… don’t get mad at me, arachi? I don’t want to get hit on the head again.”

~

“Are you hungry?” Hye Min is now sitting next to him on his car.

She shook her head obviously not ready for a conversation.

He took a deep breath.

“Mianhae.” Jihoon looked at her, and she looked away.

How dare him. How can he just forget all about my presence when she’s around?

She bit her ring on her right finger.

She remembered the night she took it off and placed it on the table. She purposely did that so Jihoon can put it on her. How she wishes that it was a real engagement ring from him.

But nonetheless, it felt good that night. Even if it was only her who’s pretending.

“The concert in Tokyo has been finalized. The venue and date have been decided. We will start selling the tickets soon.” She started to update him on his up-coming concert.

She knows that this is one way to make him feel guilty about the situation.

“Kumao, Hye Min-ah. Kumao.”

She can hear the tone of gratitude from his voice. And she knows she got him again.

“No need to say, thank you. I’m just doing my job.” She wanted to explode.

Why can Jihoon only appreciate her when she has done a good job at work?

Doesn’t she deserve more?

“But are you… are you mad at me?” He looked at the road.
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Hye Min looked at him and decided to tell him how she feels.

“I am just upset that you left me in the car without telling me where you’re going. If you told me so, I could have waited.” And you couldn’t have seen her.

“I’m sorry. I was just thinking of buying you a medicine before going to the restaurant. I think you might need it. I was just being nice.” He gave her a glimpse.

Hye Min didn’t know what to say. She was surprised that Jihoon thought of buying her medicine. But still, the fact that it ended up as a disaster for her makes her mad.

“Thank you for being nice. But why didn’t you tell me? If you told me about it, I could have waited.” She really wanted to cry this time.

He didn’t reply.

“You can’t expect me to just sit here and wait for you! Of course, I’ll be curious. Of course, I will follow you.” Her chest is about to explode. She noticed her tone raised a bit.

“I just.” He paused.

“Just what?!”

“I just didn’t expect that I have to explain everything.”

“Of course you have to. At least where you’re going. I am not robot that will just stay when you say, stay. I am not a doll who will just jump, when you say jump.” Tears are starting to form her eyes. She’s really frustrated on how Jihoon treats her.

“I want a woman who trusts me. Who would stay, when I say, stay. Jump, when I say, jump. Run, when I say, run. No questions asked. Just…pure…trust. And I think, that’s how love works. You don’t need to explain anything.” Hye Min heard that he took a deep breath.

Did she blow up her chance? Is he thinking they are not compatible?

No. That can’t be. She’s just starting to be aggressive. She’s tired of waiting for him. And now that she has the guts, things are not going the right way.

“I’m… sorry if you think that way.” She starts to cry.

Jihoon was alarmed.

“Wae? Why are you crying? Please stop.” He took his handkerchief out form his pocket and wiped her eyes. He stopped the car.

“It’s just that… I am not feeling well… and… my stomach hurts… and…” She cried louder.

“Okay. Okay. I’m sorry. It’s my fault. I’m sorry. Please stop crying. I should have told you where I was going..” Hye Min can clearly see how he panics.

“No…huuuh… it’s my fault-”

“No, it’s mine. I’m stupid. Of course, you are not feeling well. Then I left you inside the car. I’m insensitive, I’m stupid, I’m sorry.” He doesn’t know how to comfort her.

“No… it’s me… it’s my fault… huh.. I didn’t trust you…Ahk.. huuuuuuuu!!”

“NO! NO!!!!! No, I am not thinking that you don’t trust me. Of course you trust me. Right? You do, right?” He keeps on wiping her face, combing her hair with his fingers.

“Of…hu… course…it’s just that I am not feeling well…hu.. huu…” She tried to cry louder and cover her face. She can’t let him see the twinkle in her eyes.

“Okay, so let’s forget about it. Forget about what I said, I’ll forget about what you said. Okay?”

~

Last thing he wants is to make a woman cry.

He admits he did it on purpose, not to tell her where he was going.

It’s true that he was supposed to buy her medicine but that’s not the main reason why he suddenly stopped and pulled out from the car.

Something in him was saying that he has to go out and stand on that street where he met Sky’s eyes. The feeling was so intense that he felt it already happened before. And that something good will happen again.

And was it good? Yes, he followed his instinct but look at what happened?

He’s now beside a sleeping woman at his passenger’s seat who got just exhausted from crying. No thanks to him. And worse, he saw Sky with a man. A different man.

And that is totally unexpected.

He decided to drop Hye Min home and went back to JYPE.

He learned that his Manager started contacting some agencies for an English tutor. He didn’t argue this time. For the look of Sky’s face, she seems not interested in working with him any longer.

She must be really upset with that kiss at the hallway.

After a few minutes of checking some papers, he decided to go home and rest.

~

It’s already 4:30 in the afternoon and Sky is still staring at the card.

She still can’t decide if she wants to go to this office or not.

This is her chance to get even. If she didn’t show up, he’ll be so mad, get another tutor and fashion consultant, and she’s out of his life. For good.

And is that good? She thought.

Of course, it’s good. After all he did to her? Playing with her feelings? Of course, it’s good.

So she decided not to go.

~

“Time’s up. It’s 5:15 and she didn’t show up.” Jihoon’s manager looked at the clock. He even set the alarm for this. Jihoon was walking back and forth obviously not at ease.

How can she do this? How come she didn’t show up?

“Maybe she got caught by traffic.” He tried to explain.

“Nice try. But traffic is not part of the agreement. Either she’s here, or she’s not here.”

“I saw her yesterday and gave her the card. Maybe she didn’t know where to find our building.”

“Again, nice try. But I won’t buy it.”

“You can ask Ajhussi! He saw her too! I was with her yesterday.”

“Okay. Given. But that was yesterday. The deadline is today. Sorry boy.” His manager patted his shoulder.

Yes, he has control over his career. But his manager still has the authority to over rule him. That’s why he’s the manager.

“I already called agencies this morning. They said that they have some applicants for an English Tutor. Of course we have to get the best, so we will interview them tomorrow afternoon.”

He didn’t reply.

“Jihoon. Don’t forget. You have an offer to audition for a Hollywood Film being directed by the Wachowskis. You don’t want to audition with that kind of accent? Don’t lose focus!”

“It’s not that.”

“What do you mean it’s not that? We have waited for this for a long time. A big break! And this Hollywood film is your biggest break ever. All you should think of now is how to get that stiff tongue of yours to be fluent in English and have a neutral accent in an acceptable kinda way. Acceptable enough for them to give you that role, Araso?”

He got enough beating today.

“Araso, Hyung.”

~

“Your mother can leave the hospital in 3 days.” The doctor announced.

“Are you serious, Doctor?” Yeong Seon is behind her.

“Deh, tomorrow we will take her cast on her left leg and she can start using crutches. We will have a daily therapy for 3 days and then after that, she can rest at home.”

“WOW! That’s good news! Omma that’s good news!!” Yeong Seon hugged her Mom.

She felt that twinge again.

Yeong Seon and her Omma are extremely close.

Not to mention, he’s the one taking care of everything in the hospital.

He must the son.

“That’s good news, Omma. Appa, will be coming home from Daegu in 3 days.” She smiled. Her father is destined in Daegu for some business trip. She has yet to find out what kind of business trip it is when he gets back.

“Good! We will be complete again!” Yeong Seon rebutted.

Again?

So they were complete before I came to the picture?

She wants to get irritated for Yeong Seon always butting in on every conversation she has with her Mom.

Don’t tell me he’s close to my father too!

“Appa loves Daktoritang. Right, Omma? Oh, we must cook Daktoritang!” he clapped his hands and shook her Mom in excitement.

And he knows my father’s favorite food too? And I don’t?

She’s starting to feel numb inside.

She completely lost her family.

“And you Ms. Silent Lady… will have to go with me tomorrow afternoon.”

“Huh? Where?”

“Don’t ask.”

~End of Chapter 17~
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:41 pm

~Chapter 18~

Wish.
1. A desire, longing, or strong inclination for a specific thing.
2. An expression of a desire, longing, or strong inclination; a petition.
3. Something desired or longed for.

<insert Jihoon’s MV>

http://profile.imeem.com/YXcvDU/music/-pWY...rawford_i_wish/

It was late at night and Jihoon is still in his office. He’s the only one left and asked his staff to leave him. He decided to turn off all the lights except the lamp on his table. His day was about to end again. He felt the emptiness inside him.

oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh yeah)

He stubbornly placed his chin on the table and pouted his lips. He started playing with his cellphone again. He flips it open looking really bored and tried to dial Sky’s number. He cancelled it immediately though and put his hand on his face to cover his eyes. He can’t believe he remembers her. And he can’t believe he’s trying to call her again.

Every minute that I'm away from you
Is a minute that I can't get through
Wish I knew just what to do
Coz it doesn't feel right
Sometimes when I close my eyes
I can hold in my mind
Will I ever really be satisfied?
Wish I won't keep dreaming...

He leaned back on the chair and placed his feet on the table. Staring at the ceiling he remembered how he and Sky first entered the room they shared in Sydney. How she strangled him so she can jump to the bed first. This made him smile for the first time today. Is she really this stubborn?

I wanna tell you, where I've been going trough
I wanna hold you, close to my heart
And make you smile again, just like I did back then
How could we be so far apart?

“I wish you were here, Instead of my tears, Wish I could close my eyes, And make you appear, Wish I snap my fingers. That is the time when you where mine, And I wish that hocus-pocus
Could change your goodbye”

He remembered that night when she came running to his rented car. It was after his practice when a jumpy girl appeared on the window giving out fliers for his concert. She excitedly waved the flier on her hand and screamed loudly like a professional promo girl. He admits she looked like an angel.

“Watch Rain’s Concert tomorrow at m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s gonna be a blast!!!!!!!!!” She shouted proudly.
But he didn’t appreciate that gesture at that time and asked her not to show her face again. He was bitter. He knew he made her cry but he didn’t care. He was really selfish. And that made her stay away from him until now.

Girl I wish you could see this eyes
Baby I apologize...
Should've been there when you cried
Can you forgive me?
I know, I said these word in vain
Right now, you can hear my pain?
I wish that all the rain, fall down from the sky
I've ve never told you, how much I love you
I just let a moment passed me by
I couldn't see, but you've made me believe it.
Now that I know it
I wish you could hear it

“I wish you were here, To shed off my tears, Wish I could close my eyes, And make you appear, Wish I snap my fingers. That is the time when you where mine, And I wish that hocus-pocus
Could change your goodbye”
He massaged his head with his right hand. Things are getting more complicated as days go by. He’s really about to lose her officially now.

“I just can't stop thinking about us
If you can hear this
Grant me this wishes (ooh,ooh)
Listen me...”

He stood up and pull up the blinds that on the window. He can clearly see the busy lights on the city from where he’s at. He pulled a deep breath and looked at the sky. Looking at the sky makes him remember her immediately because of her name. He saw one bright star and closed his eyes.
“Star light, star bright, First star I see tonight, Wish I may, wish I might, Star light, star bright
First star I see tonight, Wish I may, wish I might.”

<End Jihoon’s MV>

It’s exactly 10am in the morning and his eyes can’t keep themselves open. That’s why he’s wearing dark sunglasses today to cover his tired eyes.

Jihoon is now in front of the 17th aspiring applicant to be his next English tutor.

He can’t remember clearly how he got home last night and managed to sleep. He stayed long at the office the night before and pondered a lot about his life.

“Alright! Thank you very much. We’ll just give you a call after we are done with all the interviews.” He heard his manager said. He immediately opened his eyes.

It’s done? He didn’t even realize it started.

As soon as the applicant stepped out of the room, his manager faced him.

“How dare you do that in front of the applicant?!” He swears if Jihoon is not a World Star, he should be killing him right this very minute.

“Mwo? Do what?” He asked innocently.

“Yeah, I’m not surprised you didn’t know what you just did. You were snoring in front of your applicant!”

“WHAT?! NOOOOO! Of course not!” Of course, he wouldn’t do that! Who in his right mind would sleep in front of an interviewee? No, not him! Not Jeong Jihoon!

“What do you mean, of course not! How would you know if you are sleeping? Didn’t you know the poor girl was about to cry?” If he is not being paid with good cash, and Jihoon is not close to his heart, he could have quit.

“I was just…just… closing my eyes…” He pouted.

“Yeah, and was just snoring, huh?” Using his charms again? Sorry but he’s not a female to think that his pouting lips look cute. It makes him want to give him some spanking. That’s Jihoon when he plays stubborn. And good Lord, he’s good at this.

Knock. Knock.

“Yes, Dear?” His Manager asked the secretary on the door.

“18th applicant ready.” A woman around thirties appeared. She’s wearing a gray suit with her hair brushed up.

“Can’t we have a break and eat?” Jihoon rebutted.

“You just had breakfast 2 hours ago. Not that I’m complaining.”

“Yeah, that was 2 hours ago.”

“Stop it! God! You have a figure to keep! You don’t want to pull your shirt up with a big tummy do you? Anyway, sure. Sure. Please let her in.”

“He is a HE. Namja.” The secretary smiled.

“NAMJA-GA??????” Jihoon sat straight in disbelief.

“Deh. Namja.” She confirmed.

He waved his hand to object.

“NOOOOOOOO… NOOOOOOOOOOOOO…” He was whispering to her in the air while waving his hand on the air at the back of his Manager.

“Why No? We didn’t specify anything on the qualifications that your tutor should be female. I think it would be really good to avoid scandals too. Let him in.”

“Nooooooo………” He looked like he wanted to cry in frustration.

“Annyeonghasaeyo.” The guy bowed to them as soon as he stepped on the room.

“Annyeonghasaeyo. Please sit.” His manager sat beside him. The guy is now in front of them.

“Oh Bi! Annyeonghasaeyo.” He looked a bit excited.

He just bowed. The looks weird for his taste.

“Tell us about yourself. I see you have big body. You can even pass as a body guard.” His Manager looked at him insinuating that this guy is good for a tutor slash body guard.

“Yes Sir. I love body building. And I also did some training for martial arts.” The guy looked at him and smiled.

He wanted to run. The guy has really big body, bigger than his. And he has beard all over his face like some mafia ready to kill someone.

“Oooh.. That is nice. I’m impressed. Jihoon over here needs someone to protect him. You know he’s very famous.” His manager looks really impressed.

“Yes, I agree. He is very famous and everyone loves him. He should be protected at all times.”

Is he blushing? Aigoo.. There’s something eerie about this guy. Jihoon thought.

“And why do you think we should hire you, aside from having good credentials as English Tutor?”

“Well, you have not asked but I am a big fan of Rain. I followed him with all his concerts and I want to help him improve on his English skills. Aside from being an English tutor, I can be someone who can protect him. Someone who can take very good care of him. That is why I think, it’s important that his English tutor is also a fan coz the passion is there.”

“Good. Good. I like this guy.” His manager was amazed.

Jihoon is still speechless. He can’t believe he heard those words from a guy.

FROM A GUUUY!!!

“Alright. Thank you very much. We’ll just give you a call after we are done with all the interviews.”

“Aaah.. can I have one request?” The guy asked shyly looking directly at Jihoon.

“Sure what is it?”

Taking out the photo, the guy asked, “Can I have your autograph?”

A photoshopped photo of him during his Rainy Day days with his black vest and shades. The guy in front of him is in the picture too, his head leaning on his shoulder.

WHAT THE HEY?!

He was trembling while signing the back of the photo.

“Can you put, Saranghae? I really like that Korean word.” He chuckled.

“Aahhh… I’ll just write Take Care.” He smiled and gave the photo to the guy.

Once the applicant stepped out of the door, his manager initiated the offer.

“So? Are we done? Do we have a new tutor?” Smiling widely, his manager sat on the table.

“What do you mean, are we done? What new tutor?”

“That guy! He’s gooood!”

“Don’t have another applicant?” Trying to play dumb he screened the papers.

“Don’t change the topic. Are we going to get the guy or not?”

“Not.”

“You mean, No?”

“Yes, No.”

“What is it really? Yes or No?!”

“NOOOOOO! NO. En. Oh. Ah. Ni.”

“Why not?”

“Hyung. He likes me.” He almost choked.

“Well that’s good! Good thing he likes you. You wouldn’t want to get someone who hates you.”

“No. No. I mean, he likes me. You know, like… romantically?” he coughed and pounded his chest.

“Of course not you silly!”

“Of course yes! Do you see him winking on me? It gives me shivers, Aisshhh!”

“I think you are over acting.”

“Hyuuuuuunnngg!! I am not. Please. Let’s update the profile and change it to, Female Only. Please”

“What about scandals?”

“I don’t care!”

~~~~~

“WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!” Sky and her Appa jumped in excitement to see Omma outside the front door. She was accompanied by Yeong Seon as usual.

“Chagiya…” Appa walked towards Omma almost teary eyed. Sky knew that they missed each other so much. Appa just came back from Daegu, he’s managing a small restaurant there.

Omma who is sitting on her wheelchair insisted to stand up and use her crutches. Sky remembered the 1st time she started walking with her crutches.

She and Yeong Seon were at the hospital assisting her every step. At first, it was really hard for her seeing him very close to her mom. He’s always the first one to hug her, laugh with her, rescue her. He was on the left side, while she’s on the right. He gave her food while she gave her water. He’s the best and she’s… useless.

She was so frustrated for the past week that she almost prayed for him to die. But all that changed when she saw her Mom all worried when Yeong Seon didn’t show up one day.

“I wonder why he’s not here…” Omma sighed one more time.

Every sigh stubs her on the heart.

Is she that useless? Is her presence not important?

“Omma, I’m here. Why do you have to look for that guy?” She asked, really hurt.

Patting her on the back, “Thank you for being here. I am just worried about him, since I was hospitalized he never missed one day in dropping by to bring me flowers and making me laugh. What if something bad happened to him?”

“But I can bring you flowers too! I can make you laugh too! You don’t need him-”

Omma took her hand and guided her to sit beside her.

“Sky… there’s no competition between the two of you. You are my daughter. I love you. Whatever happened to us in the past between us, let’s forget it. You will always be my daughter. My priority.”

“But-”

“Yeong Seon is special to me. I met him when he accidentally hit me. You were not here… your Appa was not here. . He can easily run away when I was hopeless, but he didn’t. He took full responsibility and took care of me like a real son I never had. Now that you are here, do you expect me to just kick him out?” Omma squeezed her hand. She’s asking for her to understand.

That day she realized yet again how selfish she is. She did contemplate about a lot of things that day until she told herself that she will give him a chance. Maybe a chance to call him, Oppa?

Since the day Yeong Seon told her that she will come with him to some place she didn’t know, the guy didn’t show up. And it’s been three days now and Omma has gotten really sick because of his absence. That is why she decided to pay him a visit.

~~
“Hey! What are you doing here?” He is indeed surprised. Sky is the last person he expects in front of his porch.

“What are you doing here? Why are you not in the hospital?” She sounded interrogating but she doesn’t seem to care.

“Oh. How’s Omma?” He’s carrying a huge paper bag from the grocery.

“Well, she’s sick because of you! How dare you not show up your face for 3 days?” Standing outside the front door, she spread her arms so he can’t enter.

“I’m carrying a heavy bag, can you please move?”

“Not until you tell me why you just abandoned my Mother.”

Trying to pass through her, “Didn’t you want me to leave her alone?”

“Yeah, nice excuse. You could have done that when I asked you to, but you didn’t. So don’t give me that crap.” She’s really determined to know the truth.

“Okay, if you just let me pass, I’ll tell you the real deal.”

Yeong Seon’s bachelor’s house is pretty huge. He was part of every single detail when it was constructed. From the ceiling design and the texture of each and every fabric to be used, he made sure he is involved. Yeong Seon is a very meticulous guy.

“I went to Japan.” He told her after placing the bags in the kitchen. Everything in his kitchen is all black. The tiles are colored black and white like a chess board.

“Japan? What did you do there?” Sky sat down on one of the black stool.

“Business. I’m sorry I didn’t get the chance to say goodbye to Omma.”

To Omma?

She felt a bit off that Yeong Seon would only want to say goodbye to her Omma and not to her.

“But I will be back tomorrow. Promise. And I will drive you home tonight.”

Until Yeong Seon left their house, he still didn’t mention anything about their date.

Okay, maybe it’s not like a real date. But a friendly date?

She’s a bit sad to know that he didn’t remember but too afraid to ask.

~~

“Yeoboseyo?” Hye Min heard a familiar voice on the other line.

“Oppa!” She’s excited to hear from Yung Tak, her childhood friend.

“Oh, Hye Min-ah! Wow, it’s been a long time!”

“I know! Listen, I need a favor to ask you.” Strolling down the mall one afternoon, Hye Min decided to call her long lost friend for a huge favor. She knows she could have asked how he’s doing, or ask some other random stuff before asking her request. But she doesn’t care about other things, so why ask?
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:41 pm

“Sure. What can I do for you honey?”

“Aaah… you have friends who own agencies right? My friend is actually looking for an English Tutor. And this friend of mine is like, big time. A celebrity if I may say. For the past week, they have been looking for one but can’t get competent applicants. I’m sure you’d be able to help?” She’s crossing her fingers tightly. This is yet another chance for her to help Jihoon.

More help equals more gratitude. More gratitude equals more appreciation. More appreciation will eventually develop to love. She’s sure about this.

“Oh, well, I’ll try. That was random but I’ll try.”

“Don’t try Oppa. Do it. For me, please?” She did her very best to sound sweeter than usual. It should work.

“Okay, I will.”

~~

“Mmhh… not that good. Change.” It’s her 4th time changing her dress and Yeong Seon still doesn’t like it.

“Change again? Where are we going in the first place?”

It appears that Yeong Seon revived his proposal for them to have a date. Well, at least to her.

“It’s a surprise. Palli, change to something a bit formal.”

She’s not sure if she’ll get excited or what. Not liking the idea of a man dictating her on what to do, she stomped her feet.

“Aish. Palli. Palli.” He pushed her inside the room again.

It’s been a few days now that they treated each other as humans. And for the first time tonight, they will be going out.

Sitting on the passenger’s seat, Sky was really curious on where they are going. As soon as Yeong Seon parked the car in front of a post restaurant, she wasn’t able to hold is admiration.

“WOW. This is nice. Better than nice.”

“Thanks. Now stay here.” And he stepped out of the car.

“Huh? Waeyo? Stay here?” She still went out of the car.

“Ya. I told you, stay. Just stay and I’ll be back.”

Annoyed, she went back to the car.

Who goes on a date like this? I’m sure he wasn’t able to get a table yet. Aaii… pabbo.

Sighing, she remembered Jihoon. They never even got a chance to dine out like this before it’s over.

I wonder how he is now. I kinda miss that guy.

“Mr. Yun Yeong Seon?” A guy wearing a black suit approached him once he entered the restaurant.

“Gurae, that’s me. Nice to meet you, Sir.”

“Yes, nice to meet you. We arrived early and got a table. Where’s your friend?”

“Oh she’s outside. I’ll go pick her up.”

“Sure, we will wait on the table over there.” The guy pointed out a table with a man drinking wine.

He must be the one.

“Ya. You can come out now.” Yeong Seon opened the door of his car.

“Thank God! I’m starving! And this dress isn’t very comfortable you know? Makes me hungrier.”

She stepped out of the car and went straight to the restaurant. She’s wearing a simple dress.

A cool breeze from the air conditioning greeted her that made her wrap her arms on her body. The restaurant was indeed elegant inside and out. The tables are almost filled up that made room a bit noisy. There’s a spot where pianists and violinist play that gave a romantic ambiance to the whole place.

Yeong Seon guided her to the table and asked her to sit. There are two guys already sitting and as soon as she saw their faces, she froze.

Jihoon is in front of her looking really handsome with his read and black suit. His black hair grew long that gave him a manly look.

He didn’t expect to see her for sure as his mouth hanged opened by her presence.

“I think we got the wrong table.” Sky looked at Yeong Seon.

“Sky, what brings you here? Yeong Seon-shi, she is you friend?” Jihoon’s Manager is surprised by the turn out of events.

“D-deh.” Yeong Seon is confused himself.

“Wait, wait. What’s happening here?” Jihoon seemed to be blown away by the situation. He’d like to consider he’s dreaming!

“Please have a sit.” He heard his manager said to the two. They looked reluctant but gave in to the request.

“I told you about Yeong Seon, the one who contacted me about an English Tutor applicant. And it so happens that she’s talking about Sky!”

“Wait? English Tutor? You applied for me?” Sky asked Yeong Seon furiously.

“Wait, I can explain. My friend Yung Tak asked for my help the other day saying he needs an English Tutor, since you said you’re a bum and all, I just figured-”

“But why didn’t you tell me? I thought we’re just going on a date-”

“WAIT. A DATE?” Jihoon needed to clarify what he heard.

So she is dating this guy?!

“YES. NO. YES. NOOO.” She seemed a bit startled with Jihoon butting in.

“You gotta make up your mind, honey.” Ahjussi Manager rebutted.

“You thought we are going on a date?” Yeong Seon’s surely surprised.

“YES. NO. YES. NOOO. I mean, a friendly date.” She’s starting to choke.

What a stressful day it is!

“But still a date.” Jihoon concluded. He greeted his teeth in annoyance.

I was thinking about her every single minute and she’s thinking about a date?! A date with this guy who looks like… a snake?

“Okay, I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you right away. I just wanted to surprise you and wanted to help. Since you said you’re jobless-”

“Wait, jobless? So you were telling people you’re jobless?” Jihoon held on to his champagne glass.

“No. Yes. Noo. I mean, I lied.”

“You lied?” Yeong Seon’s eyes got bigger.

“NO. Yes. Noo.. I mean, I just didn’t tell you the truth.”

“That’s also called lying, honey.” Jihoon’s Manager rebutted like he thought of something great. Sky would want to thank him for pointing it out to her.

“Yeah, that’s lying too!” Jihoon seconded.

“Yeah, that’s totally lying!” Yeong Seon agreed.

“I know! I mean, aiiiiishhhh!” Why is it suddenly her fault now?

She better come up with a good explanation for this.

“Can we eat first? I’m starving.” She requested.

“I can’t believe you still think about food!” Yeong Seon was swooned.

“Deh! Let’s eat first! I’m starved too! Waiter!”

Jihoon is the last person she expects to agree with her. Knowing him, he will make sure everything is ironed out between them before he even gives her what she wants. This gesture from Jihoon made her smile inside.

He really loves eating. Like me.

And so they did eat first despite the not-so-good atmosphere between the 4 of them. When Yeong Seon asked her what to order, Jihoon replied on what she will eat which surprised all of them.

“She will eat the same I ordered.”

She gave in. He did order delicious cuisines anyway.

“Are you sure?” Yeong Seon asked her and she nodded.

Jihoon lifted his chin like he won something great. He even rested his back on the chair and whistled.

After eating Sky was again back on the hot seat.

“Okay, kiddo. Your turn. This better be good.” Ahjuhssi Manager folded his arms.

While eating, she contemplated on her situation and decided on what to do.

“Alright.” She gave a big sigh.

“I did tell Yeong Seon that I’m jobless. And that is because I am determined not to work for you.” She can see that Jihoon was hurt with what she said.

“I just felt we started on a wrong foot, and it’s hard for us to work harmoniously moving forward. But. I also admit that it was unprofessional of me to just quit like that. Not even informing you that I quit. And for that, I’m truly sorry.” She bowed to this guy she once loved.

Or maybe she still loves him in a way.

They are still quiet. It means she still needed to explain more.

“Yeong Seon Oppa, I appreciate you wanted to help me out getting a job and all. But I still feel that you could have discussed your plans with me, after all this is my life. But I am not angry with you. I’m sure you won’t do this again.”

Yeong Seon nodded and understood.

“That’s all.” She sighed again.

“That’s all? How about your decision? Will you work for Jihoon or not?” Ahjuhssi Manager asked curiously.

“YA! You admitted that it’s your fault not telling me you quit! Is it always your decision? What if I didn’t allow you? What if I didn’t allow youu??????” He looked like a boy starting a fight with his kid neighbor.

“I got your point. Since it’s my fault, I am willing to give you the decision to keep me or not.” She smiled politely.

“You are willing to work for him again?” Yeong Seon doesn’t look like he’s willing.

“Wae? Do you have a problem with that?” Jihoon’s face hardens.

Sky immediately responded so as not to allow the negative vibe between the two.

“Yes, I am willing to.”

“I think there’s something fishy about you accepting to work for me like that. I thought you said we can’t work together harmoniously?”

“Aish, Jihoon-ah. Don’t you get it? She’s already giving the both of you a chance. You are really not good in conversation like this, no wonder you don’t have a girlfriend.”

“What? Why talk about Yeoja Chinggu now?”

“Sometimes, you don’t need an explanation on everything. Just do it. And you’ll get the answer the along the way.” This is why he became his Manager in the first place. He’s good in giving advises like this.

“So it’s settled then. Sky, we are going to Japan in a couple of day’s for Jihoon’s World Tour presscon, then go straight to India for the CF shoot, go back straight to Korea for some contract signing, then go to Japan for the Concert, go back to Korea to prepare some contracts, then go to Bangkok for the World Tour. It’s sounds fun huh?” Ahjuhssi Manager seems to be very excited of Jihoon’s tight schedule.

“It sounds intoxicating to me. Do I really have to be with all those tours? Seems like we will spend most of the time up in the sky.”

“Yes, you have to. Coz you are not just a tutor but a fashion consultant remember. Jihoon hasn’t chosen his outfit for the Nikon CF coz he wants you to choose it for him.”

“Hyuuuuuuung!”

“Admit it! Plus, during breaks, Jihoon should be learning English.”

Yeong Seon is quiet all through out the conversation. He keeps on eating his dessert.

“Hey, you’re quiet.” She whispered.

“Ya. Why are you whispering to him? Are you talking about having a date again?” Jihoon sounded really jealous and even kicked her gently on her foot.

“No. Of course not!” switching her attention to Yeong Seon, “Oppa. You’re quite. Aren’t you happy? I have a job again. Isn’t this what you want?” She patted his shoulder and leaned on it for a second.

“Sky.” Yeong Seon took her hand.

“Deh?”

“Mianhe… but you can’t go with him.”

Jihoon adjusted his necktie.

“Ahem!”

~End of Chapter 18~
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:42 pm

~Chapter 19~

Confession
- A written or oral statement acknowledging guilt, made by one who has been accused or charged with an offense.

“Mianhamnida. But Sky can’t go with you. It’s a mistake being here. Jeoseonghamnida.” YS took Sky’s left hand surprised her.

Isn’t it that this is his idea? How can it be a mistake? Sky thought.

“Excuse me, but since when can you start deciding for her? You heard the woman. She is willing to go with me.” Complete with hand gestures, Jihoon tries his best to keep himself composed.

Alright, so he thinks of me as a woman now, huh?

“Sky, are you sure? You will be flying to different countries from time to time. How about Omma?” He looked sincere and Sky appreciates how he cares for her Mom.

“Wait, who is Omma?” JIhoon rebutted.

“My Mom.” Sky replied as he looked at Jihoon’s confused eyes.

He didn’t reply for awhile. He perfectly knew that Sky and her Mom are not in good in terms.

“Well, a friend once told me that I should make peace with my parents. And that I should not run away from problems coz that’s what matured people do. It’s not that easy but, I’m trying. At least on the matured part.” She felt her face reddened.

Jihoon’s eyes got big.

So she did follow my advice? And she calls me a “friend?”

“Well, I bet that friend of yours is very happy now. He sure would like to have time alone with you.” That’s all he can say for now. He’s overjoyed. He can’t believe they are acting like humans now.

Silence fills the air.

“Can… can I talk to Jihoon for a minute?” She looked up to YS.

“Do you really need my permission?” YS looked a bit hurt, maybe he knows that fact that Sky is just being polite.

“No, she doesn’t need your permission actually.” He gave YS a dog-smile.

Holding her hand, Jihoon and Sky went to the balcony.

~~

The cool breeze greeted Sky. She again wrapped her arms around her body. Jihoon learned that she’s cold, and immediately took off his coat. He first played his lips with his right hand trying to think if it’ll be a nice gesture to just put his coat on her.

She will not punch me again, will she?

You can’t blame the man. He somewhat developed a trauma of touching her after he felt his body being abused by her on that boxing ring way back in Australia.

“What are you waiting for? Put that coat on me.” She looked a bit impatient due to the cold.

“Ah!” That’s a good go signal. At least he knows his jaws are safe this time.

“Aish… you were thinking if you should do it? Do you think I’ll punch you?” She eyed at him.

“Ehe.. deh.” He smiled and his eyelids narrowed until his eyeballs disappeared.

He looked so damn cute for her taste.

“What do you want to tell me?” She asked again.

God. She’s so dominating me again. Not with her usual ranting though.

“I… I don’t know… yet.”

“Huh? You asked me here and you don’t-”

“Who is he?” He hoped he didn’t sound interrogating but he should know exactly the role of that guy she thought she’s dating.

“Oh, him. He's Yeong Seon.” Sky looked up at the sky. There are lots of stars and barely any clouds. She can hear a bit of the music being played inside the 2 storey-restaurant.

“I don’t care about his name. But who is he? Where did you meet him? How did you know him? Why are you dating him? Why is he-” He felt his grip getting tighter as he asked more questions.

“Wooow. I don’t have that good memory, you know? My brain can only hold 4 questions at a time or else, it’ll crash.”

“Mian. Go ahead.”

“1. Who is he – like I said, he’s Yeong Seong. 2. I met him at the hospital. 3. He was the one who hit my Mom with his car. 4. I am not dating him.”

“That was really convincing until I heard number 4. I’m not deaf, I heard you say awhile ago about you guys dating.”

“Ani. That’s a mistake. I thought he asked me on a date.”

“Yeah, and you came with him.”

“I’m just trying to be friendly.” She said as-a-matter-of-factly.

“Since when did you become friendly?” He asked suspiciously.

“Mhhh… until my friend told me. He asked me once, Do you think you’re a Goddess that every guy on the streets will fall in love with you? Mhh… I thought really hard from there.” She gave him a shy glimpse.

Jihoon can’t believe he can make someone change this fast. That, she, Sky Park, the most troublesome and stubborn girl he met in his entire life can be changed by that memorable argument they had.

“Thank you.” She said without looking at him.

“For?”

“For changing me. It’s unbelievable. You don’t know how many tried to change me.”

“I’m glad I did. I think it’s unbelievable too.”

“Yeah, considering we started at the wrong foot. Ha… You made me realize a lot of things. Really… thank you.”

They both looked at each other nervously.

Ring. Ring

Sky looked at her phone and Yeong Seon’s number appeared.

“YS Oppa is calling me now.”

“So?” He grabbed the phone, end the call and put it on his pocket.

“Wae-waeyo?”

“We are not done talking. He should wait.” He said firmly.

Before he can even think of what he wants to say, the phone started ringing again.

“YEOBOSEYO?! I’m still talking to Sky! If you can’t wait, go home without her!!!!!!!!! AISSHHHHHHHH!” Jihoon pressed the loudspeaker button and screamed on the cellphone without placing his ear on the earpiece.

“Yeoboseyo?” A woman’s voice was heard.

Sky and Jihoon looked at each other.

“That’s Omma!” She grabbed her phone from him.

“Omma, Yeoboseyo?”

Oppss…

“Who is that guy? Was that Yeong Seon?”

“Oh... Ahniyo. Ah… That’s my friend.” She prepared her fist to bop him on the head.

“I knew it, Yeong Seon will never do that to anyone.” Jihoon heard it and was surprised.

He’s really in good terms with Sky’s Omma.

“Deh… but my friend is just joking. Ahaha! Anyway, I will go home in a while. Dehh… with Yeong Seon… Ohhhh… Gurae… Ooohh.” And she hung up the phone.

“She hates me now.” He sighed.

“She doesn’t know it’s you. Anyway, I think I really need to go. It’s getting late.” She prepared to leave.

“Sky.” He pulled her hand towards him.

“D-deh…” She can smell his fragrance. It’s been a long time since they were this close. She gazed at his face. She gulped just by looking at the trace of his red lips. She tasted it once before, not just once but several times. And it always feels like her first kiss. Jihoon’s a perfect kisser just like how his lips are perfectly curved.

Man, God must be in a really good mood when he’s working on Jihoon. He made him almost perfect.

Jihoon on the other hand was speechless just by looking at Sky’s eyes. They were black as the night sky and twinkle like there’s pool of stars. He’s mesmerized by it.

“Will you work for me again?” He managed to ask her.

“I already said it. I will.” She’s still lost in his eyes. They were speaking to her. He didn’t really need to speak for her to understand what he’s trying to say.

“How about… that guy…”

“I’ll talk to him.” She’s almost out of breath. They were very close to kissing.

“I don’t want you to work for me only because you’re guilty of not showing up.” He changed the position of his hand, and now their fingers are intertwined.

“I love to work with you again. I was just eaten by my pride before.” How can Jihoon’s magic make people confess their feelings like this?

“Really? I’m glad. I promise you that we will have a great time working together. We’ll start fresh.” Like a magnet, his forehead automatically touched her forehead. He knows that if he bent down a little, their lips will meet.

And I so wanna kiss her tonight.

“Jihoon.” They were disrupted by his Manager. He looked at his back and saw him.

“Deh?”

“Sorry to ruin your party. But a group of writers from Daily News arrived and we don’t want any scandal do we? Come on, let’s go. Hye Min is waiting.”

“Hye Min?” Sky asked curiously.

“Deh, we have a meeting for Japan conference tonight. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure she won’t do anything to harm Jihoon.” Looking at their holding hands, Jihoon’s Manager realized there’s really something going on between the two.

“Good then.” She smiled and sighed. It feels good to be finally out.

“Can I drive you home?” Jihoon asked.

“Ahniyo, Yeong Seon drove me here, I should leave with him too.”

He stopped for a while then smiled, “That’s my matured girl.”

Sky exited the balcony first and went straight to Yeong Seon.

“Let’s go, Oppa.”

YS wiped his lips after drinking Soju and stood up. He didn’t even look at her.

Sky tried to walk faster to keep up coz Yeong Seon walked faster than she can imagine. You can imagine those who join walk-a-thon contests. He stepped in the car quickly as well.

Sky opened the car door and went in.

“Are you angry with me?” She asked guiltily.

“Who me? Why would I be? Do I have the right to be?” He maneuvered the wheel.

“I don’t know. Maybe.”

“Huh. I’m not surprised.”

“Huh? About what?”

“You’re unsure of everything.” He stepped on the gas.

“Wait, I don’t understand what you’re-”

“You don’t understand a lot of things. Like I said, I’m not surprised.” He changed the gear and the car ran faster.

“Well, since you know I don’t understand a lot of things, how about making yourself clearer to help me understand you. I should be the one angry with you remember? You fooled me! You applied me for a job without my permission?”

“Yeah, bring it all back to me. I know it’s my fault, okay? And look… Karma here I come!” He’s seriously not the Yeong Seon she knows. He used to laugh at her ranting but not anymore.

“So you admit it’s your fault, why get mad at me?”

“I’m not mad at you. I’m mad at myself.” He looked at the rear view mirror.

“Why?”

“Will you stop asking questions? You’re getting annoying every minute.”

“I’m just asking coz I’m clueless.”

“You are always clueless! Okay, favor? Just stop asking questions please, coz I don’t want to say anything I’ll regret.”
“Whoohooow… Wooow.. you’ll regret? Did I do something bad to you today? Remember, you violated my human rights today. I should be the one upset.”

“I did? Well, how about this? I asked you to forget about the application, and did you listen? NO. You instead admitted that you would want to work with that guy again. I took your hand, and guess what happened? You let him pull you away. I told you I won’t let you go with him, and what did you do? You just went to the balcony with him. Now tell me if you should be the ONLY one who’s upset.”

He talks like this is his only chance to do so. He didn’t really want to say anything to her, thus him staying quiet. But she provoked him.

“I didn’t know you’ll be upset.”

“You don’t know a lot of things.”

“What do you mean?”

“See? You don’t know even the simplest definition of jealousy.”

Sky didn’t respond. She doesn’t have a slightest clue about Yeong Seon’s feelings towards her. Is it just a sister-brother jealousy? Is he starting to like her?

She didn’t dare ask, she had so much for today, her confessing her feelings to Jihoon. Even though they didn't admit verbally their feelings towards each other, their gestures did. They so missed each other.

And now Yeong Seon seemed to be jealous. She didn't want to entertain that thought.

They arrived at her house and Yeong Seon didn’t move.

“Are… aren’t you going up? Say Hi to Omma?”

“I’m tired. Just say HI for me.”

“O-alright. Will I see you tomorrow?”

“Do you want to see me tomorrow?” He is still not looking at her.

“Y-yes.” She would really want to see him again tomorrow. She wants to see him smiling again, at least even before she starts to work with Jihoon again.

~End of Chapter 19~
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:43 pm

~Chapter 20~

“Let’s Try.”

con•cil•i•ate

v.tr.
1. To overcome the distrust or animosity of; appease.
2. To regain or try to regain (friendship or goodwill) by pleasant behavior.
3. To make or attempt to make compatible; reconcile.

v.intr.
To gain or try to gain someone's friendship or goodwill.

Jihoon woke up and realized he’s already smiling. Remembering the night with Sky at balcony is the sweetest memory he has of her.

Sky changed a lot in a span of few weeks. He must say it’s for the better.

She must be having a hard time trying to be calm and rationale. Hehe. Cute.

He closed his eyes once again trying to remember her face.

Aahhh… Sweet smile. Smooth skin… Tantalizing eyes…

He keeps on replaying the scenes in his head. How she impatiently ordered him to put his coat on her. How she eyed on him asking if he though she will punch him.

Chuckling, Jihoon took his favorite puffy pillow and put it on his face and rolled over. He felt like a teenager all over again. He pulled his blanket that’s now at the bottom of the bed and covered his body.

Remembering how she thanked him for changing her, Jihoon’s heart jumped.

Aigoo… how old am I again?

He’s used to indecent proposals from people in the entertainment industries. Even fans! And now he gets affected by a simple thank you?

”Aigooo…” He knocked his head several times but still smiling.

Placing the pillow in between his legs, he remembered how their fingers were intertwined while they talk underneath the stars. It’s overly romantic. Her hands are really smooth and soft.

How he was lost in her eyes… how she manipulates him with her presence… He remembered him placing his forehead on hers. They were so close to kissing.

And I’d love to kiss her. I wonder how it feels if she kisses me willingly. Like if she opens her mouth-

“GAAAAAH!” His Manager’s face appeared on his mind. He was about to kiss him.

“Bleeh!” Dismayed, he stood up and went straight to the bathroom.

“I need a bath!”

Sky was hiding under her blanket for more than 30 minutes now. She woke up early today. Actually, she can’t remember if she ever did sleep.

She hid herself more under the blanket remembering Jihoon’s smell last night.

“Good Lord, please help me. Why am I thinking of a guy? Is this included in the package? Can’t I be matured without thinking of a male specimen? This is creepy now. Looorrd….”

His red kissable lips saying… “Will you work for me again?” sent shivers on her spine. How he looked at her. How can she say no? Yes he was asking her, but with that look?

Long eye lashes and enthralling eyes… you should be blind if you said No to that captivating look of his.

And now remembering how he lowered his face to place his forehead on hers… and she almost wanted to tip toe and greet him with a kiss!

“Oh God! No! That never happened right? I was just hallucinating right?!” She bit her nails. How can she ever do that? And how can she face him again? What if he remembers? What if he teases her? She can’t punch him now! She promised to change!

Promises are meant to be broken right?

“Aisssh! NO! No punching this time!”

She didn’t realize that Omma was already inside her room chucking just looking at her.

“My baby…” She peeped through the blanked and saw Omma on her crutches.

“Omma! You might fall! Come, sit down!” She sat down on her bed.

“Aissh… How can I fall? I already mastered this.” She said while walking towards her.

“What can I do for you, Omma?”

“What can I do for you? You are talking to yourself? Are you still on your right mind? Haha!” She brushed Sky’s hair with her fingers.

Ooops.

“Ani! I’m not talking to myself!”

“Gurae? Do you want me to repeat what I heard?” Omma teased her.

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Okay! Okay! I did talk. A bit.” She blushed.

“Aigooo… in love?”

“Nugu?” Trying to play innocent.

“Niga. Wae?” Her Omma eyed on her before laughing.

“Aisshh…” she scratched her head.

“Is it Yeong Seon?”

“Mwo? A-ani.” Where did she get that? Do I look like I like him?

“Aigoo… go ahead and deny it.”

“Jungmal, Anniyeyo, Omma. It’s not him. I promise you.” She raised her right hand.

“Then who? Nugu?”

“It’s… it’s… complicated. I’ll tell you soon.”

“Aigoo… secretive girl.” Her Mom smiled.

She smiled back. She knows her parents love Yeong Seon. If they can only spell to her the name of the person they want, she knows it’ll be Yeong Seon.

But her heart belongs to only one guy.

Jihoon is now playing with his cellphone trying to think it’s too early for him to her. When she left her cellphone number before leaving last night, he almost jumped out of the balcony in excitement!

“Yaaaah… her number is really different from the number I used to call.” Holding the back of his neck, his blood pressure is going up. How can he be so stupid trying to call her Sydney number.

“Okay. I’ll call her.” He took one deep breath before pressing on CALL.

Ring. Ring.

Sky who’s been waiting for Jihoon’s call since she woke jumped off her bed.

“Oh my God. Oh my God. Is this him? Oh my God.” Her hand is trembling. Should she sound excited? Sleepy? Bored?

The phone stopped ringing before she can answer.

“AIIIIIIISH!!!!!! Chi-ca… AAAAAIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!” Throwing her arms and legs in the air, she hates it that she didn’t answer the call immediately.

“Call again. Call again. Call again.” She felt like she’s chanting.

The phone started to ring again after a few seconds.

”HEEEELLLOOO???!?!”

“I didn’t sound too excited, did I?”

No one responded.

Jihoon was taken aback.

****. I must have awakened her. She didn’t answer the first time and now she’s angry.

“YEOBOSAEYO?! YEOBOSAEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!”

Scary. Scary.

“Y-yeobosaeyo…”

Sky almost swallowed her tonsils upon hearing a sexy, husky voice from another line.

****. It’s him.

“Jihoon?” She nervously bit her nails.

“D-deh. Did I wake you up? Mianhae. I’ll just call late-”

“Ani! Ani! Ani! I’m waiting for your ca- NO! I mean, I was waiting for! I was waiting for!”

****. Who am I waiting for?! Palli, think!

“Me? Me, right? Or him?” This is do or I die, Jihoon! Where are you getting the confidence now? He closed his eyes tightly.

“Y-you… of course.” He heard her say almost whispering.

He wasn’t able to respond immediately because he didn’t expect she’ll admit it.

Gulp.

Placing the phone in between her left ear and shoulder, she asked him –

“Anyway… why did you call? Do we have lessons today?”

We do. We do. We do. That’s what she wanted to hear. She closed her eyes and fists.

“A-ani. We don’t have lessons today.”

She opened her eyes in shock.

None?

“But-… but…”

“But?” she’s clueless.

Jihoon didn’t know what to say. He forgot to prepare what to tell her!

“Aaahhmmm..” What?! Why did you call in the first place, pabbo?!

“Aaahhmmm.. what?” She’s getting impatient.

****, she’s getting impatient. I need to come up with a decision now! Now, Jihoon!

“Aaahhmmm… can I… can I… call you back?” Aish! Pabbo.

“Call me back? You called me to tell me that you will call me back?” She can’t believe what she’s hearing.

“Yes. I mean, NO! YES!” PANIC ALERT!!!!!

“Make up your mind, honey.”

“Honeeeeyyy?” Is this for real? She’s calling me honey?! Chagi-ya?

His mouth dropped.

“NO! I mean, HO-MEY. You know?” Aisssssshhhhhhhhhh………lame excuse!

Her blood pressure is going up. How stupid can she get?

“I’ll call you in 2 minutes. I promise. Okay?”

“O-K.” Confused, she ended the call.

“Gah! Pabbo! Pabbo! Pabbo!” Jihoon slammed his body on the couch. He should think of a nice, romantic place immediately! Where?!

“Cinemas? – NO. Someone might see us. People from media hang-out in Cinemas… Restaurant? - Naah.. Too formal. Some of my friends will surely be there and they will hang out with us. No time to talk to her. Aha! Disco? Naah. Too noisy. Crowded. Erase. Erase.” He was erasing the thought on his forehead using his right hand.

Then he thought of something.

“Lotte World.”

He was given a free pass to this amusement park because of upcoming endorsements. He’s good friends with the board of directors running this business and they said he should drop by anytime. It’s been a long time since he’d been to amusement parks. He thinks the last time was when he was shooting “Full House.”

“Good! That’s a good idea!” Excited, he dialed Sky’s number again.

Ring. Ring.

“That’s 2 minutes and 29 seconds.”
He was surprised. She timed it?

“Gurae? I didn’t know! Sorry.”

“Aiishhh… If you say 2 minutes, make it 2 minutes araso?!”

“O-okay. Mianhae. Are you angry? Should I drop the call?” He felt his heart sank.

“No. I’m not angry. It’s just. I thought. I thought.”

“Thought?”

“I thought… you wouldn’t call… anymore…”

Jihoon smiled upon hearing this. She really changed a lot. She’s more vocal, more transparent. He loves it.

“So what are you going to say?” She changed the topic.

“Ah! Let’s go to Lotte World today, okay?”

“Lotte World? What’s that?”

“It’s an Amusement Park. I’ve never been there too. But I’ve seen it and I’m sure it’s fun to go there. Come on!” He sounded like he’s begging his mom to go to the park.

“But. What if your fans see you there? You’ll be mobbed, right?”

“Anii. We will go there around 6pm, so it’s dark. I’ll just wear a cap then sweat shirt with hood. It always works! Plus, it’s a trend nowadays, lots of people are wearing this kind of clothes. They won’t notice.”

“Are you sure? Ahjussi might kill us.” She’s referring to his Manager.

“No. Plus, we won’t bring body guards with us.”

“What? Are you insane? I’m not worried about me, but you!”

“No. My fans already know Ahjussi. You know, Mr. Kim? If they saw him, they’ll know I’m just around the area. Trust me. Please?”

Sky heard how determined Jihoon is with his plan. It sounds really fun to go to an Amusement Park, especially in Korea. Plus, she can spend more time with him.

“Okay then. 6pm.”

“GOOD! Bring extra clothes okay?!”

“Huh? Why are we going swimming?!”

“Yes. I’m calling the manager to let us in when the indoor pool area closes. I’ve never been to giant slides for the longest time now!” His getting more and more excited.

“Haha! Sounds exciting! Okay! Can’t wait!”

“Ya! I’ll pick you at 6pm okay? And meet your Mom and Dad.”

“Oh they won’t be here. Appa will drive Omma to the hospital and I heard they will have a date tonight.”

“Aah.. guraeyo? Okay, then next time. But I will still pick you up okay? Give me the address.”

And so she did, and they both hang up.

6:00 pm.

Jihoon is standing in front of Sky’s gate. He’s wearing a dark blue sweatshirt with hood. He made sure to use a dark color so he won’t stand out from the crowd. He is also wearing a black baseball cap.

Sky opened the gate. Wearing a cute white and navy blue striped shirt and a bandana, blue pants to match with her top, and yellow jacket wrapped around her waist in case it gets cold.
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:43 pm

To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Viyott21jy3

She excitedly jumped to greet him.

“For you.” He handed a long stemmed red rose he picked from their garden.

“Wow. Thank you.” She’s overwhelmed. This is not the first time she received a rose from a guy, but this is the first time she ever accepted one.

She smelled the sweet scent and bowed to him.

“You look really cute. You’re so cool.” He exclaimed.

“You don’t look bad either! Coolness!”

“So, shall we?” He stretched his hand which she willingly accepted. He opened the door of the passenger seat for her, placed her bag in the trunk and made sure she’s all set before walking to the driver’s side. He’s really excited tonight.

“Do you want to eat a heavy meal before going to Lotte?” He gave her a glimpse while driving.

“Ani. Can I suggest something?”

“Of course! This is our date. We decide together. Not just me.” He smiled without looking at her.

“A Date.” She repeated the words.

“Oh, is that a problem? Sorry-”

“No! I just… can’t believe I’m dating now. Ha! First time!”

“Ohh. Gurae? Hehe. And it’s always memorable the first time, right? Let’s make this memorable.” He looked at her.

“ROOOOOOADDDD!” She screamed and pointed on the road. She made it an excuse coz she’s starting to get nervous.

“Ahaha! Araso. Araso. So what’s your suggestion?”

“How about we order through drive-thru so we can eat while we travel, so by the time we arrive there, we can enjoy the rides and we are not that full. We can just buy like hotdogs or something.”

“Good idea! Coz it’s like 1 hour drive. Plus, if we eat there, I might throw up while riding the Gyro Drop and Gyro Swing. Ahaha!”

“What’s Gyro Drop and Gyro Swing?” She asked curiously.

“It’s a type of ride, a steep drop with an altitude of 70 meters. Gyro Swing is like you are inside a tornado. I heard that you need to take off your shoes when you ride there coz it’ll come off during the ride.”

“Yayks. That’s scary.”

“But fun, right? Are you scared?”

“Who me? HAAAAA! Of course not! Me?” She might have changed her maturity level but not in terms of dangerous rides. She’s in for the challenge.

“Good! Good! Okay, where to buy?”

“How about Burger King? I miss their thick patties there and giant soft drinks.” She placed her hand on her tummy.

“Burger King, here we come!” He stepped on the gas and car sped off.

Sky looked at Jihoon while he’s driving. He doesn’t look like a World Star tonight. Looking really humble and happy, he whistles like any normal guy. He loves to go out and have fun too. And Jihoon is very fun and easy to be with.

“Is it hard to be a World Star?” She asked suddenly. They are heading towards the nearest Burger King.

“You know, I blush whenever I hear that word.”

“Okay, famous!”

“Hehe. Well, it’s difficult. But it’s fun. There are a lot of things to give up to be famous.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Sometimes I am too tired. But I think of my promise to myself, to Omma, to my fans.”

“Aaah.. what if you are so tired? And you still needed to sign autographs, smile, wave? That’s tough huh!”

“Well, yes. Sometimes, I am really very very tired. Like changing planes, shooting, rehearsals. It’s crazy. Then after a few minutes, here comes scandals. It’s tiring sometimes.”

“Yayks, scandals. What if they ask for an autograph and you’re in a hurry? Or you are so tired?” Sky took off Jihoon’s cap and wore it backwards.

“When I’m tired, I really don’t want to sign autographs. But I just think that for that person, maybe that’s her only chance. Maybe she flew from another country or skipped classes for me, so even if I am tired, I still sign. But if I am in a hurry, that’s different. I feel bad thinking that I can’t grant their requests.”

“Aahh… that’s sad huh? So you can’t go out too like go to Amusement Parks during the day.”

“Oh yes! That’s why I’m so excited!”

“But you can come with your friends. Your dancers.”

“My fans already know my dancers. If they saw one, they’ll stalk him, and it’ll still lead to me. Hehe.”

“Aish! Poor guy.”

“Here we are!”

He stopped the car in front of the drive way and rolled down the window.

“Your order?” He asked her.

Sky moved towards him instead and stuck her head out of the car. She pointed the pictures of the burger she likes to the crew member since she can’t read all those Korean fonts fast.

Jihoon’s body stiffened and he can’t move or breathe. Sky is almost on top of him and he can feel her body. He can smell the scent of her wet hair. His face is just in front of her left ear and cheek.

“What do you-”

She looked at him their lips almost touched. The crew member saw it and squealed. They didn’t notice it.

Hypnotized, Jihoon responded while looking at her lips.

“Just like what you ordered.”

It took a few seconds before his words registered on her. She looked away and talked to crew member whose hands are now cupped on her mouth.

Sky sat back on her seat.

The mood was back to normal once they received their order.

“Ultimate bonding moment…” Jihoon handed over the bag to her.

“FOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!” They both screamed.

Since he’s driving, Sky took it upon herself to feed him with burger and fries which he happily accepted.

“Wow. Dishish sho goodsh!”

“Hahaha!”

They play around, joke around. Jihoon would step on the break pedal when he sees Sky is drinking and she’ll choke.

“Hahaha!” You can hear the pleasure in his laughter.

In return, Sky will put as much fries as she can on his mouth.

“Hahaha!” She can die happily just by looking at Jihoon’s priceless expression.

Tonight has been a pure bliss for the both of them. And it’s just the start.

~End of Chapter 20~
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:44 pm

~Chapter 21~

~A magical night in Lotte World…~

mag•ic - the use of means (as charms or spells) believed to have supernatural power over natural forces b: magic rites or incantations2 a: an extraordinary power or influence seemingly from a supernatural source b: something that seems to cast a spell : enchantment

As soon they arrived in their destination, Rain and Sky jumped out of the car. They still have 3 more hours to enjoy the night. The cool breeze sent shivers to their spines that they automatically held hands. The leaves that fell down from the trees were everywhere, being carried by the cold wind.

God is being generous to everyone tonight. He set a perfect mood by making sure all the stars are scattered in the sky, glowing and shining for everyone to admire. The clouds formed some funny shapes for kids and lovers to enjoy. You can see almost everyone looking up in the sky pointing at the clouds, using their imagination on what they think it looked like.

The music being played can be heard in all corners of Lotte World. The melody seemed to have a feel of magic in it that makes everyone cheerful.

“Are you nervous? Your hands are cold.” Sky asked casually. It seems like she’s used to hold hands with a man.

“Ani. I just can’t believe I’m here tonight. It’s overwhelming.”

Boys and girls are running, laughing and playing. They were not even inside the Lotte World yet. Some families are taking pictures outside the gate.

“Are you nervous that someone might notice you?”

“No, I don’t think they will. See? Lots of guys are wearing sweatshirt with caps.” He pointed at several guys wearing the same attire as him.

“Oh my, yeah. So I need to be next to you all the time. Or else I might lose you.” She was looking at the guys with the same attire as Rain.

“You don’t need to say that. I’ll always be next to you.” He placed his right arm on her right shoulder. She smiled.

They went straight to the counter and paid for their entrance. Rain decided to pay for the fee instead of letting the crew know that he is inside the amusement park. It might ruin his night with her. He kept his head really low while paying for their entrance fee.

As soon as they get in, it seemed like they were transported to a different world. A magical world where charms and spells exist and they are under it. They look at each other as they hold hands. Cupid must be playing around somewhere.

The place was really huge that even 24 hours is not enough for anyone to check out the whole place. There’s even a shuttle so people can tour the whole amusement park.

To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Lotteworld08zd6

Lotte World is divided into an ’Adventure' theme once you are inside the building, and outside is a ‘Magic Island’ theme. Since there are lots of people inside the building to shop, watch laser shows, parade and films, and to skate, the couple decided to spend their 3 hours in the Magical island where the dazzling Magic Castle is located. The thrilling high altitude rides are there too as well as peaceful walking trail around the Seokchonhosu Lake.

Rain and Sky were like kids who got out of their houses without their guardians. They were running after each other laughing hysterically. They tickle each other when their bodies get close. They played a lot of games on the booths too.

“Whoa! Rain! Go Rain! It's Raining! It's-” She sings loudly while he aims at his target. He is now playing target shooting.

“SSSSSSSSSHhhhhhhhhhzzz!!” Rain’s eyes widened in shock. Sky can’t believe that his eyes can expand to that radius. It’s as big as an owl’s.

That’s a talent!

“Oooppssss…” She looked around and good thing everyone is busy with their own little world inside the Lotte World.

Rain was really good in target shooting and won a humongous cotton candy that they both shared while walking around the park. The cotton candy is so huge even bigger than their heads combined. They were laughing since this cotton candy is blocking their view.

They hopped in each and every game booth before they decided to go to the exhilarating ride in Gyro Drop and Gryo Swing. It took them a few good minutes to fight whether they will ride on it or not after hearing the scary screams of the people who are actually on those rides.

Those who got off the Gyro ride, look harassed! Their hair is everywhere! Rain and Sky were both silent while waiting for their turn.

“Are you sure you want to do this? It’s fine with me if you’re afraid.” Rain squeezed her hand.

“Who me? Or you?” She asked innocently.

“Me? How can that be-Me? I’m just worried about you.” He looks really unsure to her.

“I knew it, you’re getting nervous, are you?” She teases him.

“Aigoo… do you see my muscles? Do you think me, with muscles like these will get scaaaaaaarreed!!!!!!!” The last batch for the Gyro Drop has ended and it’s time for them to start walking towards their seats.

“Come on! Ka-ja!!!!” Sky ran towards the Gyro Drop ride.

“Yaaaaa! Come back! Are you sure you wanna do this?!”

“Deh. Wae?” Sky took the middle seat and started to fasten the seatbelt. Jihoon hesitantly sat down next to her. He was making sure that the seatbelt is properly fastened when the metal bars started to move. It’s yet another safety gear.

“WAIT!!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m not yet done! WAIIIIIIITTTTT!” His eyes are closed and starts to become hysterical.

“Yah. We are not moving yet.” Sky looked at him annoyingly.

He opened his eyes and learned that they have not moved yet.

“I know. I’m just practicing.” He said as-a-matter-of-factly.

The seats started to move slowly. Sky is sitting on the left side of Rain. She started to scream,

“YEAAAAAAH!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!”

Rain was silent at first but when the seats got higher and higher, he started to scream too.

“OMMMMAAAA!!!!! OMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!” He was holding at the bars tightly, and looking really scared.

“AAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!” The little boys next to him were laughing when they heard him scream for his mother.

The Gyro Drop has an altitude of 70 meters. It seemed to take forever to reach the top.

“This is what you call, KILLING ME SOFTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Rain was screaming with his eyes closed.

“YAAA! Open your eyes!!!!!!!! The scene is beautiful!” Sky is pointing out at the lights of the building far away from the island. They seem to be on top of the world.

“NOOOOOO! Are you crazy?! I’m not going to open my eyes! OMMA-HAHA!!!!!!”

“AHAHAH! You’re really funny! Come on! Look!”

He opened his right eye first. Realizing that the scenery is indeed beautiful, he opened both eyes.

“WOW.” He almost forgot that he’s scared. Their seats are getting higher and higher.

He took Sky’s right hand.

“I always wanted be on top of the world.” Mesmerized by view.

“You are now.” She chuckled.

“Deh… and I’m with you.” He looked at her dearly.

TZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

His eyes widened. It’s the sign that they will drop by anytime soon.

“OH.MY.GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!”

They screamed from the top of their lungs. It was indeed a sudden, implusive drop!

Rain felt like he left his soul up in the heavens.

Am I still alive?

“YEAAAAAAH!!!!!!! That was great!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!” Sky is ecstatic. Next to her, is a green faced Jihoon whom she thinks is about to throw up.

“YA! Don’t you throw up! We still need to right the Gyro Swing!” She patted his back.

“MWO?! Gyro Swing?”

“Yeah? Don’t you remember?”

“Wait, who are you?” He pretended he lost his memory.

“Ahahaa! Fool!” She pushed him towards the Gyro Swing line.

~~

“Are you really sure we’re going to do this?” Rain is again unsure if he should ride the Gyro Swing.

“Of course! And you?”

“Aish. Do you really need to ask that? I’m already here, of course I will do this.”

Sky excitedly jumped on her seat while Rain silently sat and prayed to his forefathers for help.

Sky finds him really cute, pretending to be tough like this. But really, he is unaware how adorable he looks like.

After an exhilarating ride in the Gyro Swing, Rain almost collapsed in one corner. He felt so harassed and can still see stars and birds on his head.

“So that’s how it feels to be inside the tornado! Wow! It’s amazing!” Sky is still euphoric.

“You’re really a weird woman, do you know that? Ya! Carry me!”

“Huh?”

“Carry meeee…… I’m tired.” Rain hugged her from behind and jumped, with his legs trying to wrap around her waist. They almost stumbled but Sky was able to balance herself.

“Y-YAH! You are too heavy!!!!!!!” She managed to carry him.

“Walk! Palli.” Rain is being stubborn now. This is how he is when he’s tired.

“AIISSSSH!!!!!!” She held him on his buttocks.

“Hehehe.” He must be tickled.

“Ya. Pervert.” She whispered. In fact, she did enjoy holding his firm bum.

They’ve decided to eat again since they got exhausted from the two major rides. It’s almost 10:30 and a woman started to announce that the park will soon close. Jihoon stood up and called someone. He walked away and Sky can’t hear whom he was talking too. She is now sitting on the grass.

From a far, she studied Rain. She admires his posture a lot. Just by standing there, Rain may not know that he already looks charming. With his left hand holding the cellphone, right hand on his pocket and right foot kicking a pebble. His face almost covered with his baseball cap on and hood. He gave Sky a glimpse and unexpectedly, winked at her.

Damn. He looks gorgeous.

She felt her heart being shot once again. Cupid is doing a good job in playing with his arrows tonight.

He walked back to her after a few minutes, smiling.

“Who’s that?”

“Secret.” He smiled teasingly as he takes another picture of her using his cellphone.

He took a pic of the both of them too.

The lady made an announcement that the park is about to close.

“We better go.” She stood up.

“Ani. We’re staying.”

“Mwo?”

He smiled proudly, “I already called the Manager. We can stay until 12mn.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yup!”

“You are so bad! How can you make the crew stay longer?”

“Ani! They will still clean up. I only asked for the Ferris Wheel to be up.”
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:45 pm

To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Lotteworld12br9

“Okay! Another ride!!!!!!!”

“Oh at least the Ferris Wheel is a bit slow compared to that creepy Gyro rides!”

“Ahahaha! Araso!”

Both walked towards the Ferris Wheel. It was a long walk along side the beautiful lake. Good thing Jihoon regained his strength and didn’t ask her to carry him. Instead, he wrapped his right arm on her right shoulder and held her left hand with his left hand. He’s still giving her his weight though.

“You are so heavy! Why do you keep on doing that?”

“Haha! I just want to be close to you.” He knocked her head with his.

“Ouch!”

He’s as sweet as a kid. Very touchy and playful.

When they arrived at the Ferris Wheel area, Rain talked to the Ahjussi who is taking care of the ride.

He guided her inside the booth. The park is quiet now and everyone left. Some of the crews are scattered cleaning up.

The wind gets colder as they slowly rose up in the heavens.

“It’s cooohhooold… burr…” Sky is already wearing her yellow jacket but is still chilling.

He took off his jacket and is now wearing a plain white wife beater.

“Ya! Why are you taking your jacket off? It’s cold. You might get sick!”

He instead put the jacket on her to keep her warm.

“If you get sick, don’t blame me.” She eyed on him.

“Ya. You see this?” He pointed at his torso and flashed his muscles signaling that he’s tough.

“Yeah, I see that. And I also saw how you got dizzy on that Gyro rides.” She flashed a big smile.

“Aish…” He sure looked like he doesn’t want to remember his humiliating experience.

They can feel the cold wind as they gazed at the breathtaking scenery of Seoul.

After the 3rd cycle, the coaster unexpectedly stopped while they are on top.

“Oh my God! What happened?!” Sky panicked.

“Don’t worry.” He smiled at her looking really playful again.

“Ya! What do you mean don’t worry?! Ahjussi must have headed back home! We’re stuck in here!” She tried to stand up but realized that the booth is shaking. She decided to sit down.

“Ani. I told him to stop the coaster after the 3rd cycle. So we can talk longer while enjoying the scene.”

“Are you crazy? Who wants to talk long up in the air? Definitely not me! I’ll get nauseous!”

“Don’t think about it. Just hold me.” He took her hand.

“How long will we stay… here?”

“Until I gave him a signal.”

“Signal? What signal?”

“You’ll find out later.” He winked again.

He’s so good at winking huh! I bet he did a lot of practice in front of the mirror!

“Okay, so what is there to talk about?” She rested her chin on top of the headrest. They are now facing the lake with Rain on her right side.

There was a long silence.

“Sky… what’s your ultimate dream?”

“Me?” She never thought about it.

“Well, I don’t know yet. But I guess, being with my family again is a dream-come-true. I have to make up for the lost time since I spent almost all my life running away.”

“Aaahh… That’s good.”

“And you?”

“Me?” he seemed a bit surprised.

“Yeah, I mean you asked me, so…”

“Well, I have two. One is to become a true World Star. To be known by the whole world with my talent in singing and dancing. Of course, acting. I really want to be successful in my career.”

“Well, you are almost there. And I’m sure you’ll get there in no time.” She smiled fondly at him. Jihoon knows what he wants and with his work ethics, no one will doubt that he’ll make it.

“So what's the other one?”

“You.” He looked at her seriously.

“Are you asking me? I already told you.”

“Aisshh… I meant, you. You are my ultimate dream.”

“Meee?”

I sounded really dumb, didn't I?

Yes, she is indeed nervous. How can anyone stay calm if you are on top of the world, riding a coaster that is being blown away by the wind that causes it to shake a bit, sitting right next to a gorgeous looking guy with oozing sex appeal like Rain, saying that you are his ultimate dream?

“Yes, You.”

She didn’t respond but instead looked up in the sky.

“Ya. You have to say something.” He elbowed her gently.

“What should I say?”

“I don’t know. Just say something. This is the moment where girls need to say something. Don’t spoil the moment.”

He’s acting really strange.

“Well, I don’t know what to say!” She didn’t really know what to say. Her mind is floating. Everything seems to be moving too fast for her. Yes, she’s aware that they are starting to like each other, but she’s unsure on what should happen next. She’s a newbie in this.

“YAA! JIHOON-SHI!! DO YOU NEED MORE TIME?!!” Ahjussi screamed from the ground.

“Deeeh, Ahjussi! Please wait! I will give you the signal!” He screamed back.

“What the hell was that?” Sky asked.

“Yaaah..” He sounded really frustrated and about to cry.

Sky just looked at him in disbelief.

“Did I tell you that I’m very determined person? That if I like something, I make sure to get it?”

“Mmmhh… nope.” She answered innocently.

But he didn’t!!!!! [i]

“I’m telling you now. We will not go down here until you answer me. Just answer yes or no...." He took a deep breath.

"Chu-chuahae? Sangahae?” His eyes are on fire. He is very anxious to know her answer.

“Ah. I don’t know. I need more time to think, I guess?”

[i] Who in her right mind can think straight if she’s 70 meters above the ground huh?

“We don’t have much time. Ahjussi will just leave us here.”

“Of course not!”

“Yeah, don’t believe me that’s your choice. Now go back and think! You still have 5 minutes.” He set his cellphone to alarm to 5 minutes.

“What kind of proposal is this? I need to give you an answer in 5 minutes?”

“4 minutes and 46 seconds… 45… 44…”

“Y-yah! Wait! I can’t think if you are counting like that!”

“43…42…”

“Aissssssh!! Okay, What if I tell you I don’t like you? That I don't want to see you again? Will you accept it?”

He didn’t expect that question and looked at her in disbelief.

He didn’t talk for a long time and just stared at her.

She lost track of time. Rain is just looking at her eyes trying to look through her soul. She’s getting more and more confused. Is she willing to give them a try? How sure is she that he won’t hurt her? Will his fans hate her? Will she be discriminated? Will he leave her for someone else?

The alarm rang and both were back to reality. Rain pressed the stop button and took a deep breath.

“If you tell me you don’t like me… then… I’ll set you free. I’ll leave you alone and pretend that I never met you.” He sounded really serious and hurt.

He continued.

“If you tell me you don’t like me… I’ll politely ask you not to me meet me again and ask you to forget that this night happened.” She can’t read his expression anymore. He looks like he was about to cry, and angry at the same time.

"If you tell me you don’t like me... then I will be just another stranger... and tonight... is the last time I'll lay my eyes on you... And i'll just wish you happiness." He tried to smile.

After a long pause,

“Sky…… even if you don't like me… one fact still remains… there’s nothing you can do… to make me change the way I feel for you…”Those last words were effortlessly uttered that Sky felt the sincerity of every word… every letter.

“JIHOON-SHI!!!! WE ARE CLOSING! MIANHAMNIDA, I’M GETTING YOU DOWN NOW! I’M GOING HOME!” Ahjussi screamed.

“DEH, AHJUSSI. YOU CAN PUT US DOWN NOW!” He screamed in a lifeless tone. He didn’t look at her anymore. The coaster started to move down slowly.

Jihoon’s last words washed away her inhibitions.

“Y-yah… I have an answer now.” She was expecting him to be surprised, to look at her and smile. But he didn’t, instead he took off his baseball cap and put it back on his head. He’s not listening to her.

“I told you, I have an answer now! Jihoon-shi!”

He took a deep breath and looked at her.

“I realized how insensitive I can get. Sometimes, I don’t need words know the answer. You don’t need to tell me, Sky. I’ll be fine.”

“Don’t you want to listen to me? Don’t you want to know how I feel?”

He stood up, back facing her.

She grabbed him on his right arm so he can face her.

“Fine! I won’t tell you.” She tip-toed a bit and cupped her hands on his face. She angled her face so she can kiss him on the lips. If he doesn’t want to listen to how she feels, she’ll just let him feel it. Feel it through her kiss. She may not be a good kisser. She may not be a pro, she'll just let her lips tell him how she really feels, by giving her all to this kiss.

Rain must be shocked by this daring act from Sky. He wasn’t able to react for a while. It took him a few seconds before realizing that he is already savoring her lips. He wrapped his firm arms around her acknowledging her presence.

Instead of stopping on the ground level, the Ferris Wheel made 3 more cycles. They continued kissing. The world is literally moving as they kiss. They feel butterflies on their stomach when the coaster goes up or down. But they just wrapped their arms on each other and continued kissing.

They pulled away when they realized that the coaster stopped. They looked at each other dearly.

There’s no turning back now.

“I love you, Jihoon.” Sky gave him another sweet kiss. She realized that kissing Rain can be addictive. She didn’t imagine his lips would taste so sweet.

“I love you, Sky… Saranghae…” He kissed her back and hugged her tight.

They stepped out of the coaster, hand in hand.

“Okay?” Ahjussi is giving a thumbs up to Jihoon.

He gave two thumbs up sign, smiling happily.

“Mianhamnida, Ahjussi. You must be very tired. We will go home now.” Sky bowed to him.

“Yah… My technique is good huh?” Ahjussi replied.

“What technique?” She asked.

Jihoon tried to stop him but it was too late.

“Jihoon-shi said that unless you tell him you love him, you two will stay on top. So I just pretended that I will go home so you can answer him faster! Hehe.” He must be really proud of what he did.

Sky looked at Jihoon asking for an explanation. Before she can speak, Jihoon bowed to Ahjussi, hugged him and thanking him for this support. He scooped her on the waist and ran towards the gate while carrying her.

This marked their memorable night at Lotte World. Not only did they enjoy the magical rides, but also experienced to be under a magical love spell.

~End of Chapter 21~
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:46 pm

~Chapter 22~

“And the magic goes on…”

Lin•ger - To pass (a period of time) in a leisurely or aimless manner.

It was a blissful scene which all hopeless romantics would wish to experience, with Jihoon’s strong and muscular arms wrapped around Sky, ready to protect her from harm.

He bent down and kissed her on the forehead while her arms are wrapped on his neck. They were now exiting Lotte World through the main gate. The place turned quiet now and all they can hear are their own giggles.
“Ahem! Kamsahamnida!” The security guard bowed his head, obviously happy for them.

“Oh, Kamsamahamnida, Ahjussi. Annyeonghikyesaeyo.” Sky bowed her head to the guard, blushing lightly.

Jihoon gently put her down and reached for his phone.

“Ahjussi… can you take a picture of us? Here at this sign?” Jihoon looked really excited that he forgot about his shyness. He knows that it’s impossible for them to get a good picture if they don’t ask somebody to take the picture for them. The Lotte World sign itself is pretty huge.

“Ah, gurae! As long as you will sign me an autograph for my daughter, Jihoon-shi.” He winked.

“Of course! Of course! Haha!”

He gave the phone to Ahjussi and did a lot of wacky and cheesy poses. Jihoon must be very comfortable with Sky. He didn’t even hesitate to wrap his arms around her waist, hug her and even kiss her in front of the Ahjussi.

Sky was a bit timid at first, but Jihoon knows how to make her feel comfortable.

“Ya… your poses are really cheesy. How about you carry her from her waist and pull her up in the air? Like what you do with babies. Under this Lotte World sign, the lights will be a good effect. Come on.” The security guard keeps on pointing on which direction they should go.

They both didn’t expect that Ahjussi will be like a demanding photographer all of a sudden. They didn’t move.

“Young Lady.” Pointing to Sky, “You should bend your legs a bit to have a romantic effect. Don’t be like a dead stiff person, araso? I think you are a very stiff person. When Mr. World Star here lifts you up, you bow your head like about to kiss him.”

Silence. Both still not moving.

“What are you waiting for?”

“Uhhmmm… I think we can’t do that. I’m too heavy. He can’t carry me like that-” Really shy to do what Ahjussi is ordering them to do.

“YA! What do you think of me? Of course I can carry you!”

“Of course you can’t!” She was on eyeing on him.

Jihoon pulled her hand.

“Aish! You are just saying that because you don’t know how to do the artistic pose. Ahjussi must be right, your body is stiff-”

“Waaahh… What a wonderful scene. Is this how you show love to each other? I bet your relationship will last longer than you both expected. Tsk. Tsk.” Obviously sounding sarcastic, Ahujssi shook his head.

“Of course I was just joking! I’m sure my Chagi-ya has flexible body. She can bend like ballerinas do! Haha!” Blushing a bit, Jihoon grabbed Sky and kissed her by the head.

“Yeah, right. And what do you say young lady?” Ahjussi looking at Sky, waiting for her to take back what she originally said about Jihoon.

“Aahh… of course… he… can carry me! Ha! My man is really strong, you should see this muscles!” Pinching Jihoon’s shoulder, Sky’s face turned bright red.

“Yaa… that’s more like it. This is cheesier than expected. But good to know that you know how to compromise coz that’s the secret of successful relationship. Now palli, MOVE!”

They did just like they were told and they enjoyed it. It’s a portrait of a very happy couple.

They bid Ahjussi goodbye, gave him the autograph he asked for and hopped in the car.

“So tell me, why did you tell the Ahjussi that we won’t go down until I say “yes” to you? How sure are you that I will say yes?” Her arms crossed as she asked him.

“Well, I told you I’m a very determined person. So I know that I will get the answer I want.” He winked.

“Aish! I think I changed my mind.” She murmured.

“YA!!!!! You can’t change your mind! You already said YES! You can’t take it back! Or I will carry you back to the ferris wheel, ask Ahjussi to turn on the engine and we will stay there until you say again!”

“Haha! Araso, I won’t take it back! God, you’re hopeless!”

“Hehe. I am. Hopelessly in love with you.”

“Cheesy!”

”Haha!” This is her way to escape the growing tension between them. She’s not used to having serious talks about love with him. So it makes him laugh when she says this word, it means she’s nervous.

As soon Jihoon starts driving, droplets of water starts to fall on his wind shield.

It’s raining.

“Gosh.” Sky uttered.

“Waeyo?”

“It’s raining…”

“Why gosh? It’s good that it’s raining. Don’t you know that it’s like a blessing? Whenever I have a concert, it usually rains. My mom said before that when there's an important event in our lives, and it rains, it means God is showering us with blessings.”

“Gurae. I hate rain.” She looked outside.

“Mwo? You hate me?” He looked really amused.

“Aniyo! Pabbo!” She pouted her lips, remembering the day when she first learned that she is arranged to marry someone else.

Her heart pounded. She almost forgot about it. Jihoon still doesn’t know about it. Should she tell him?

Nah. It’s 1 year from now anyway. Plus, that old guy must be dead by then.

“Why do you hate rain? It rained when we first met. Remember when you called me Kermit, I asked you to step out of the car. Aish! You were really naughty!”

“Haha! Yeah. I remember that. You hate me as much as I hate you... Haha!”

“It won’t happen again. Sorry for that time.” He took her hand. The rain starts too pour.

“Yeah, I know. I started it anyway. It won’t happen again.”

Silence.

“So why do you hate the rain?”

“Uhh… I don’t know. Maybe some ugly memories during childhood made me hate it.”

“Well, you are grown up now. I hope you will love the rain now that you are with me.”

She gazed at him and studied his features.

“I guess I will.” And she smiled.

Jihoon sang some of his favorite love songs as the rain pour harder. Sky was teasing him that he doesn’t have a pleasant voice that made Mother Nature angry that’s why it’s raining pretty hard. He sang louder.

They stopped by the traffic light and Jihoon bent down to kiss her. She didn’t expect it. Her eyes automatically closed when their lips touched. He has this certain smell that hypnotizes.

HONK! HONK!

The sound of the honking car at the back brought them back to reality. Jihoon licked his lips, savoring her taste and smiled. She covered her face with her hands, blushing.

As they drove off, Jihoon purposely slows down whenever they reach a traffic light, waiting for the light to turn red. As soon as he stops, he will bend his head to kiss her and will not move until the car at the back honks on him.

“Chagiya. For the next stop light, you should be the one to kiss me.” He demanded while driving.

“Huh?” Obviously not used to do the first move, she sounded hesitant.

“Why should it always be me? I’ve been kissing you for the past 12 stop lights now. It’s your turn.”

She saw the traffic light was green, and Jihoon slowed down.

“Hey! Hey! Why are you slowing down? It’s green!”

“I know. But it’s gonna be red in while.” There’s an evil glint on his eyes. Sky saw how he licked his lips and her knees felt weak.

The light turned red just as she expected. The cars behind them were obviously pissed coz Jihoon slowed down even if he shouldn’t.

Sky closed her eyes and reached for his head. She tried to be a bit aggressive and opened her mouth as they kissed and slid her tongue. Jihoon was surprised by her gesture. Though they’ve kissed for a long time up in the ferris wheel, it wasn’t like this at all. The ferris wheel kiss was purely romantic and they were both careful.

He should say this kiss is different. It’s on the verge of being wild.

HONK! HOOONK!

“AAAAISHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Pissed off by being interrupted yet again, he slammed his hand on the wheel. He is really starting to enjoy her.

Jihoon was really naughty that instead of going through some short cut roads so they can go home faster, he re-routed for more traffic lights.

Jihoon took out his phone and dialed a number.

Sky’s phone rang. Curious, she picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Baby… let’s celebrate “us” tonight.”

She looked at Jihoon who spoke next to her. She didn’t know his number yet.

She laughed.

“Ya. Is this how you spend your money? Calling someone who is already next to you?”

“Hehe. I just want to hear your voice. Mwah!” He kissed the mouth piece. It was really weird for Sky to still feel her heart beats fast even if it wasn’t a real kiss.

“What do you mean celebrate us?” She asked him. They are now entering her village.

“You know.” He didn’t look at her.

“No, I don’t know. Care to explain? You mean, eat again? I’m really full now. Are you hungry?”

“No, not that. I’m not hungry too. But tomorrow, I mean, later coz it’s already 1am, we will go to my favorite restaurant okay? Have dinner with me after my meeting?”

“Sure! I love to eat out at dinner. Is that what you mean by let’s celebrate us?”

Silence.

He stopped his car in front of her house.

“I… really want to… hold you… tonight.” He can’t look straight at her, holding the wheel tighter.

“Meaning?” totally clueless of what he’s saying.

“You know.”

“I told you, I don’t know. You mean you want to hold my hand? Here.” She took his hand.

“No. Ani. Ani. Not that kind of hold.” BUt he still took her hand.

“You mean hug?” She pulled him gently and he did hug her.

Tight.

Jihoon's body was warm. She felt like she wanted to stay like this for awhile.

“This feels really good.” He hugged her tighter and kissed her neck. He smelled her fragrance.

“Mmmhhh…” that’s all she can say. It really feels good to hug someone like Jihoon. She feels really secure with his arms.

“Sky…” he whispered on her ear.

“Deh?” She hugged him tighter.

“Not just this kind of hold.”

Sky’s eyes went big and she pulled away.

“You mean?” She now knew what he meant. He nodded a bit and looked away, obviously shy.

“How can you think of that!?” She’s amused.

“Wae? That’s just normal!” He’s getting redder every second.

“I know but! We are just a new couple! No one does sex on the first night!”

“YA! SSSSSHHHH!” He covered his hand on her mouth.

She shoved his hand.

“Waeyo? As if someone will hear us. But really, I can’t believe you are thinking of you-know-what on our first night!”

“Well, I can’t help but to think about it! I told you it’s just normal nowadays!”

“I know! But I’m thinking like 6 months!”

“6 months?! Gaaah! How frustrating can that be?! I'll be dead by that time!”

“Well, I don’t know! Okay, let’s not talk about timeline. If it happens, it happens.”

“Okay. But tell me, not 6 months! God!”

"Okay, not 6 months."

They exchange more sweet nothings before she stepped out of the car. Jihoon didn’t leave without making sure she’s safe inside the house. Good thing she can see him though her window on the 2nd floor and they exchange flying kisses before he left.

After changing her clothes, she jumped off to bed.

Her phone starts to ring.

~My Baby~ calling…

Smiling, she picked up the phone.

“Oppa…” she called him…

“Ya. I was about to tell you to call me Oppa sometimes even if we are the same age. Hehe. How’s my baby?”

“Cheesy. I’m okay.”

“What are you wearing? Something sexy?” she heard him breath heavily.

“Ani. I’m wearing a huge pajama!” Naughty! Naughty!

To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Viyott09lt9

“Aigoo…”

“YA! You are thinking about “that’ again?!”

“Aniiiiiiiii!!!!!! Haha! Okay, maybe!”

“Aigoo…I'm starting to get really scared! So why are you calling me?”

“Nothing. Since you don’t want to sleep with me tonight, and I am a very determined person, we will sleep together via phone.”

“Wae?” She's surprised.

“Deh. Either you put it on speaker or use your headset coz it’s gonna be a long night.” She heard him slammed the door.

“Oh, you are at home now?”

“Deh… I’m here in my room now. Hold on will take off my shirt.”

Gulp.

“Hello?” He’s back on the line.

“Do you really have to tell me what you’re doing? You just have to say, hold on and do what you need to do.”

“Ani. I wanna tell you everything. Hold on and I will change my boxers.”

“YYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” Is he teasing her?

“I’m back. Will jump bed now! OUCH!” He sounded like he did.

“Wae?!”

“My head bumped the headboard! Aish!!!! Kiss my head!”

“Huh?”

“Just kiss the mouth piece!” he sounded like a kid.

Laughing, she kissed the mouth piece.

"Now don't tell me we will talk about "that" coz I will hang up now!" She warned him.

"Aniyo. You don't even know how to do it yet, how can you talk about it?" He laughed.

"Ya! You are so mean!"

"I'm just playing.... Sky… are you happy?” He sounded serious now.

“I am. You?”

“I’m extremely happy. Thank you for giving me a chance. I’ll make sure you won’t regret it. I’m already planning ahead. I’m excited to be with you and I love you. I sincerely love you.”

“Ah gurae? Me too."

"Me too? No! You have to say something different!"

"I don't know what to say!" She placed her pillow on her face, really shy.

"You just tell me how you feel."

"Okay... Ahh... I...think... I miss you."

"Think? You are not even sure?!"

"I am sure! I mean, coz we just parted and I can't believe I'm missing you. Aish! This is so cheesy!"

"Don't think about it! Just say what you want to say! That's the secret of a good relationship. Trust me." He rolled over.

"I believe you. By the way, when are we going to start with your English lessons?” she asked.

“Ah! It must be exciting! We can start the day after tomorrow. Your baby will have hectic schedule tomorrow, so I will only be free by dinner. And I want to relax at that time.”

“Mmmh.. okay.”

“I think I will have a good news tomorrow. It’s a secret. But it’s big.”

“Really? Wow. I’m sure it’ll turn out great. I believe in you.”

“Kumawo. I really like to hear that. And are you excited to go to Japan? India? Aish! We will go to Bangkok too!”

“You sounded like you are traveling for pleasure. I just want to remind you that you are going there for work. And do I really need to be there? Coz you will be busy with rehearsals anyway.” She rolled over.

“Ya… traveling will be much more fun with you there. Plus you have to watch my concert. It’s a must since you are my girlfriend now.”

“Oh so that’s part of the package?” She asked jokingly.

“GURAEYOOO!”

They talked some more, laughed some more, and get to know each other more.

Sky asked him to sing for her and he did.

He knows she’s already sleeping by the middle of the song, but he still continued on. He loves to sing for her, hoping that his voice will vibrate through her dreams. Just like how he wanted his love to vibrate through her heart.

~End of Chapter 22~
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 670
SexynessPoints :
To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Back to top Go down
iBunny

iBunny

Number of posts : 118
SexynessPoints :
To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19 / 10019 / 100To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:01 pm

omg too long WWAAAIIII TOO LONG, NOT READIN THIS SHU >:p
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:13 am

cmon someone read it. its so good. im only on chapter 9 and i've been reading it nonstop
Back to top Go down

SexynessPoints :
To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:38 pm

it's too darn long!!
Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:06 am

hmph To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 626563 To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 384801
Back to top Go down

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down
ShuYun
Admin
ShuYun

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:05 am

so how many ppl actually read it =.=
Back to top Go down

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:24 pm

I did..sort of
Back to top Go down
iBunny

iBunny

SexynessPoints :
To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19 / 10019 / 100To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:34 pm

almost done, and the last time i checked u weren't even finished urself shu >_>
Back to top Go down
iBunny

iBunny

SexynessPoints :

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:37 pm

done z.z
ending was ok =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Tune of My Heartbeat   To the Tune of My Heartbeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Tune of My Heartbeat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creative Gallery :: Fan Fics-
Jump to: